BAD ending

+
BAD ending

I dont really see how this could be the "Bad Ending" The duchess sister was a criminal and allowing sister to go free would set a bad example for her people IMO. At the end of the day Gerald got Paid and in my ending i got Triss at the end.

As a criminal that makes sense, well for people who want the death penalty for that crime.
I also want to try all the endings.
If you let her die you go to jail, you can't any other time.
You might want her to have another chance given the reason for what she did even with all the killing and looting(I did alot of the looting myself) and such she caused.
You need to both to get both achievments to get 100% though.
Does letting her live get you a compassion virtue needed for the aerondight?

I thought the "bad" ending is where both sisters die, which is also the easiest to get (in the sense that it is available on both main paths). Is there some official guide or other source that tells that the prison path is considered the worst ending?

Starscream203;n8762840 said:
I dont really see how this could be the "Bad Ending" The duchess sister was a criminal and allowing sister to go free would set a bad example for her people IMO. At the end of the day Gerald got Paid and in my ending i got Triss at the end.

You gotta remeber the cause of this, she was only doing all that cuz of the stuff that happend to her at early age. Would you've turned out as a hero after all that?

When you play Sysanne part, she tells you how bandits accepted her and took care of her which is not what most of us expects?

That clearly says that not ALL bandits are bad people. Sysanne is a very understanding person I'd say, she just miss alot of characteristics (which is understandable). Clearly not a bad person, just need someone to talk her through everything and make her understand whats wrong and not. I think Anna Henrietta could do that just fine.

Definitely a difficult and complicated ending - I just got done replaying it a week or two back actually and I always go for the 'happier' path where Syanna & Anna are both alive at the end - I always feel a little weird seeing Syanna not punished. If I were a citizen of Toussaint, I would imagine the vast majority of the people there would be PI$$ED that Syanna was allowed to live after the crimes she committed just because of familial relations, but as someone else noted in this thread, she only did it because of how awful she was treated as a child. It'd be hard not to be bitter and not to want revenge. It's all so relative to your point of view.

Yeah it feels "good" that the sisters come together again, happily ever after etc...
But I like the "bad ending" "medium bad ending"... more. The ending where Sylvia is killed by Dettlaff and Geralt let Dettlaff go away.
I do it for... well, what Sylvia did, but I do it more for my friend Regis. I don't want him to kill another higher vampire, and this is the only way to do it.

All for Regis, he's so awesome :)

Top Bottom