Boarder and avatar are kinda useless now..

+
I mean, what's the point if you can't even see your own and your opponent's avatar and border during the match?

The only time we got to see the opponent's avatar is at the start and end of the game, and that's like, few seconds

DRK3

Forum veteran
Yeah, this was another thing i didnt like - now the 'taunts' are no longer linked to your avatar but to the leader you're using.

So, i have to live up with the stupid crap most leaders say, instead of the great lines i had with Ciri, and other non-leader avatars (now i use Doggo avatar from TB, its just too cute, and i wish he had taunts, kinda like the phoenix avatar from that event last year)

Yeah, this was another thing i didnt like - now the 'taunts' are no longer linked to your avatar but to the leader you're using.

So, i have to live up with the stupid crap most leaders say, instead of the great lines i had with Ciri, and other non-leader avatars (now i use Doggo avatar from TB, its just too cute, and i wish he had taunts, kinda like the phoenix avatar from that event last year)

Yup, would love to have avatar voice lines back...but that can be hard due to the amount of avatars we are having

Lol I've got the Dog avatar too. It would be soooo cute if he said something dog related.
"Thank You" could be "who's a good boy! You are! Yes you are!"

I wanted the Vernon Roche and Ioverth avatar SO BAD... And now I'll NEVER get it. And it was way better to have like 12 avatars and not 120, felt way better, and you were able to connect to that character.

Top Bottom