Bug after upgrading PS4 version to 4.0 - is there a way to downgrade?

+
Loaded first time after upgrading to 4.0, found out that the game is broken. Save is right after The Great Escape big battle with all the guards. I find myself with toxicity at 121% with health dropping. Consuming white honey does nothing. Meditating does nothing. Moving through cutscenes does nothing.
I also suddenly have additional 15 skill points to spend, which I kinda hate (breaks the normal progression of the character). Are skill points calculated differently in 4.0? I didn't see it mentioned anywhere.

Is there a way to downgrade to 1.60 on the PS4? That would be the preferred solution.

I also suddenly have additional 15 skill points to spend, which I kinda hate (breaks the normal progression of the character). Are skill points calculated differently in 4.0? I didn't see it mentioned anywhere.
skills have slighlty changed (3 max level instead of 5, but with similar or higher bonuses).
Is there a way to downgrade to 1.60 on the PS4? That would be the preferred solution.
Nope, I don't think so. Like "always" on console I guess, no choice. You must install and play on the very last version... (Or own the physical copy and play offline).
If you didn't, just try to clear the cache in case (but Playstation version seem to encounter quite a lot of bugs/issues unfortunately).

Top Bottom