[BUG] Jutta in Mirror Matches

+
Jutta and Dimun
Deploy: If Jutta and Dimun is the highest unit, damage self by 6.

In a mirror match, if the opponent has played Jutta, and it has above 12 points, if you play yours it still damage self by 6. Basically the game can't distinguish between different Juttas.

Hey, sorry for necroposting, but I had a problem with Jutta in an Arena game just now.
In a previous game, when I had a 12 power other unit, she didn't damage herself, but when I deployed her here, AFTER my opponent boosted his whatever on the melee row, she still halved her power. If it's supposed to play like this, her description should specify if she's the strongest allied(?) / unboosted(?) or xy unit to be able to play her to her potential.

Attachments

• jutta.jpg
    jutta.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 123
Hey, sorry for necroposting, but I had a problem with Jutta in an Arena game just now.
In a previous game, when I had a 12 power other unit, she didn't damage herself, but when I deployed her here, AFTER my opponent boosted his whatever on the melee row, she still halved her power. If it's supposed to play like this, her description should specify if she's the strongest allied(?) / unboosted(?) or xy unit to be able to play her to her potential.
That is how she's supposed to work. If there is no unit with higher strength than her ( 13+ ), she damages herself by 6.

That is how she's supposed to work. If there is no unit with higher strength than her ( 13+ ), she damages herself by 6.

Hmm, thanks, I must have gotten the syntax wrong. I thought if she's not the ONLY one with the highest power, she'll be good.
Thanks again for clearing that for me, cheers.

Top Bottom