BUG REPORT* NEW VISUAL BUG AFTER UPDATE

+
Hello,
I just wanted to report a new glitch I found after the latest update on Steam. In-game, the right part of the screen is a bit darker than the left, I am assuming it has to do wit UI not being 100% transparent on the right, there's like a slight line that you see, splitting the screen
Post automatically merged:

also first time seeing this bug, 5 npc's stacked inside each other. Though this is old save

Attachments

• wi4a.png
    wi4a.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 167
  • wi42.png
    wi42.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 156
Trying to find an area to post about bugs I am finding with the update but since I am new to the forums it wont let me create my own thread so figured Id post one of them here.

Here is a visual rainbow-reflection bug found with the water. This happens with RT off. Ultra+ settings and lower as well.

I have other bugs as well but not sure where to post them as there doesnt seem to be a good setup to do so for a launch like this right now.

Attachments

• witcher_3_bug_1_low_settings.png
    witcher_3_bug_1_low_settings.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 51
  • witcher_3_bug_1_ultra_settings.png
    witcher_3_bug_1_ultra_settings.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 54
Well, you at least see somethink, i don't, dunno how to fix it, happens only with RayTracing ON

ssssss.png

Well, you at least see somethink, i don't, dunno how to fix it, happens only with RayTracing ON

View attachment 11333947
Do you happen to be using any mods? I have seen this happen before with some mods. Especially if this is a save that had mods and now you dont have them installed.

Things to try...take off all your armor. Re-save and load back into new save. See if you see yourself.

Turn vignette off and test lower settings as well.

Top Bottom