[BUG?] Rune stones disappear after removal

+
[BUG?] Rune stones disappear after removal

So, for the last couple of days, EVERY TIME I remove a rune from weapon or armor, it does not go back to my inventory. I actually was pretty peeved when I removed all of my runes from all of my equipment on accident (I was tired and thought I was repairing everything) and they were all gone. The money hit was negligible, but the fact that the runes were gone was what really sucked.

Thankfully, I had saved right before doing anything so I was able to revert back... but I was curious to see if anyone else was having the same problem.

PC, GOG version 1.03
CPU: 4790k
GPU: GTX 970 4G
RAM: 16GB
SSD

It sucks to have to save before doing any changes or talking to any NPCs due to fear of crashing or data/content loss.

Are you referring to the Remove Upgrade option? If so then using it destroys the runes but keeps the item. On the other side you can Dismantle which will keep the runes but destroy the item. You can keep one but you need to let loose of the other ;)

Are you referring to the Remove Upgrade option? If so then using it destroys the runes but keeps the item. On the other side you can Dismantle which will keep the runes but destroy the item. You can keep one but you need to let loose of the other ;)

If thats the case, then how do you explain that every time I used the option in the past I got the rune back?
And from reading these forums I got the impression that this was how it was intended to work as others has discussed this as well.

Ah, interesting... maybe there was a bug before where removing the runestone would put it back in your inventory because I swear I thought I saw them go back in before...Anyhow, thanks for the clarification!

Yeah would be a bug since every time you click that button it warns you that the rune will be destroyed... lol Wish I had that bug :D

Top Bottom