BUG: Wild Hunt Doesn't Summon Another Card

+
supafreaky;n8605570 said:
tried again, failed again. From what I've seen, you need to have one in your hand, AND your deck for it to work. Def needs fixing. I'm trying weather this time because it doesn't seem nearly as cheap as closed beta, but if cards don't work as advertised that makes it pretty difficult to win a match

exactly, this is the only way Summon works. If you have the card in your hand and in the deck in the same time. Definitely a bug from my point of view.

Wild Hunt Navigator isn't working.

The effect isn't working at all, although there are different bronze allies with "Wild Hunt" in the name in the deck (starter deck).

Last edited:
wild hunt hound

the wild hunt hound card in multiplayer games do'nt trigger the blizzard ability at any moment :S

BUG: Monsters: Wild Hunt Hound (MP)

See Title:

The "Wild Hunt Hound" does not spawn a frost when playing multiplayer. In tutorial or SP challenges it does.
...a bit frustrating guys ;)

Same for me, if i place the Wild Hunt Hound sometiems it does allow me to use frost sometimes not, when i summon it with the leader ability it only worked once out of 20 tries.
Also the White Navigator somtimes happens to copy a card which was already placed on the board, but even if it does the deploy abilities of card wont work.

amokbunny;n8614930 said:
Ahhhh thanks for opening the blind monsters eyes! *kneels*

A kingdom for a glossary!

The Unofficial Gwent Glossary:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...gwent-glossary

Guide to all of the emergent acronyms and jargon developing around the game:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...e-letters-mean

Also, check out the Index page for links to all sorts of useful info:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...nt-forum-index

Now...I'll be willing to accept your kingdom in installments. Why don't we begin with all taverns and pubs. Then, we can move onto farmsteads for a steady supply of wheat and barely. Oh...that also means managing the livestock, doesn't it? And the logistical hassle of managing feed-to-market ratios every harvest...

(Sighs.)

Look, you can keep your kingdom. Just happy to help.

Buggy?

Theres a card which don't look working normally named Wild Hunt Navigator, when i use that card it's working once of 5 using and i'm using it on Wild Hunt cards

You can only summon a card that you have in your deck and on the field in the same time. So if you have total 2 Wild Hunt Riders, one on the field and one in deck, you can summon 2nd one from deck using Wild Hunt Navigator. But if you have only one unit of that type or one on the filed and one in graveyard or one on the field and another one in your hand Wild Hunt Navigator won't work.

It has summon so if i understood correctly you target a card from the board that has Wild hunt in it and you have to have an exact copy of that card in your deck to summon it. Haven's tested if the card can be in your hand but i doubt it.

SigilFey;n8615350 said:
The Unofficial Gwent Glossary:
Now...I'll be willing to accept your kingdom in installments. Why don't we begin with all taverns and pubs. Then, we can move onto farmsteads for a steady supply of wheat and barely. Oh...that also means managing the livestock, doesn't it? And the logistical hassle of managing feed-to-market ratios every harvest...

(Sighs.)

Look, you can keep your kingdom. Just happy to help.

Oh, admired emperor, I cannot accept this disgrace. You shall be honored with my mo...*cough*..errm...least wanted Kingdom, including all it's depts. What King would I be if I would not honor my own word?
Sire.
Take my eternal thanks and this kingdom.

The Bill is attached.

amokbunny;n8616770 said:
Oh, admired emperor, I cannot accept this disgrace. You shall be honored with my mo...*cough*..errm...least wanted Kingdom, including all it's depts. What King would I be if I would not honor my own word?
Sire.
Take my eternal thanks and this kingdom.

The Bill is attached.

Oh...you passive aggressive...!

(Takes Bill. Wipes.)

;)

Consistency bug - Monsters (Wild Hunt Hound & Wild Hunt Navigator) don't always work?

During several Challenges, sometimes when putting down Wild Hunt Hound i'm able to target an enemy's lane to apply frost as intended. Other times, there's no arrow at all to let me target a lane after I drop it down, even though there is an un-frozen lane available!

Same thing for Wild Hunt Navigator. Sometimes it lets me target and copy a minion. Other times, It will let me target a friendly minion and click on it, but then, NOTHING happens (ie: nothing copied). Other times, the minion will drop and there won't even be a targeting arrow to copy, even though another bronze minion is on the board.

Please fix this as it leads to an unfair playing condition.

Wild hunt hound not spown biting frost

After I play 3 hunt hound then not spawn frost anymore, is pretty annoying bug.
WILD HUNT HOUND NOT SPOWN BITING FROST

capy2008

thread merged

4RM3D;n8599070 said:
Wild Hunt Hound and Wild Hunt Navigator do not SPAWN cards, instead they SUMMON cards. This means (a copy of) the specified card should actually still be in your deck. If you no longer have such a card in your deck then their ability does not work.

Top Bottom