BUG: Wild Hunt Doesn't Summon Another Card

+
Deploy skills aren't working

Deploy skills aren't working. None of 'em. PC multiplayer Monsters deck. Idk about other ones, I don't use 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the game unplayable rn?

I'm playing Monster decks rn and some of cards (mostly wild hunt hound and wild hunt navigator) and not working properly. The battlecry is simply not working at all. So unless there is a lack of proper tiptool I dont understand what is going on. Can some1 help D:

jaho93 thread merged

4RM3D;n8599070 said:
Wild Hunt Hound and Wild Hunt Navigator do not SPAWN cards, instead they SUMMON cards. This means (a copy of) the specified card should actually still be in your deck. If you no longer have such a card in your deck then their ability does not work.

Wild Hunt Navigator doesn't summon

It says it summons a wild hunt bronze card, but it never triggered for me. I had them in my hand, by the way.

Balashka thread merged

4RM3D;n8599070 said:
Wild Hunt Hound and Wild Hunt Navigator do not SPAWN cards, instead they SUMMON cards. This means (a copy of) the specified card should actually still be in your deck. If you no longer have such a card in your deck then their ability does not work.

WILD HUNT HUND during Turn Start does not activate and summon ACTIVE FROST , tried manny Times.

Last edited:
There must be something fishy... It happened to me that in the same round my first hound does not use frost and the second does... I don't think that I am perfect but I kinda try to track down the card counts... IMHO I think that the bug appears when I point with mouse to enemy part of the table BEFORE the visualisation of effect is applied...
Also It would be nice if the game somehow inform the player why the effect was not used.

[Error] Vicovaro medic + Wild hunt hound // Vicovaro medic + nekkar

my complain is pretty much the title, the vicovaro medic resurrects those units and they dont work well on my side

on the nekkar , i resurrected other unit, consumed the nekkar and it didnt resurrect again
on the case of the hound, it doesnt produce the snow

Last edited:
Juaniax thread merged

You should only use your medics on units that are useful. The reason why Wild Hunt and Nekkers don't work is because:

Sometime the Wild Hunt Navigator Card don't do anything

As I noticed, there are sometimes when I play the Wild Hunt Navigator card and choose a WIldhunt minion for it to copy, nothing happen so that's made the Nav became a basic 3 points minion without any abilities. Does anybody have the same problem with me?

Hi, I found I was having the same problem with this card, but turned out that I did not exactly understand the mechanics.
Two requirements have to be met:
1 - the card you choose has to have the Wild Hunt tribe label
2 - there has to be another copy of that card in your deck (not your hand or graveyard!)

So you'll have to be diligent in your deck creation and mulligan phase to make sure you get the most value of WHNavi!
Hopefully this solves your issues.

CDPR: These mechanics are not all that clear from the get go, and took me a fair bit of experimenting to figure out :/

Roxas777 thread merged

4RM3D;n8599070 said:

So, i understand how wild hunt navigator works, you need to have the card still in your deck to pull it out. So, i have 3 wild hunt riders in my deck. first turn i had one rider in hand, played it, played wild hunt navigator, targeting the rider and it did not pull anything. and yes, they were still in my deck, because i literally drew them the next round. not sure if it is a bug with the different pictures for the riders or the navigator itself, but something is definitely wonky.

[BUG] Weather card not called after calling wildhunt's dog with Vicovaro

Hi,

I'm playing the game in French so I'm not sure what are the names of the cards in English, so I will explain this bug with screenshots:

After playing Capture d’écran 2017-06-01 à 01.22.55.pngthen calling Capture d’écran 2017-06-01 à 01.26.54.pngfrom opponent graveyard, then the weather card Capture d’écran 2017-06-01 à 01.24.24.pngis not called/applied, in some cases I can't really explain (some other times it was successfully called)

Either it's a bug, either I'm missing something with the rules, I noticed that several time the capacity of a called card from opponent's Capture d’écran 2017-06-01 à 01.31.45.pngwasn't called.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2017-06-01 à 01.26.54.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-06-01 à 01.26.54.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Capture d’écran 2017-06-01 à 01.26.54.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-06-01 à 01.26.54.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 86
Just to ask it: are you sure that you had a spare Biting Frost card in your deck when you did this? Wild Hunt Hounds don't spawn them from nowhere, and they can't call them from your hand or graveyard.

BurrakuPansa;n8731460 said:
Just to ask it: are you sure that you had a spare Biting Frost card in your deck when you did this? Wild Hunt Hounds don't spawn them from nowhere, and they can't call them from your hand or graveyard.

Right, actually it's what I thought just after I posted this message here.
I probably didn't have it, so it's not a bug

Sorry about posting this fake bug report, all my apologies

sometime it does not generate frost!?

Hi help please, I dont know if its a bug or not?
I play the monsters deck and there is this ice creature (strength 5) I dont know the name in the english version. It should generate Frost in one of the rows. But 75% of the time I play this, nothing happens! This ruins the whole strategy. What am I doing wrong?

Top Bottom