Bug with consumables slots

+
Bug with consumables slots

Hi, I just posted this on a older threat about this same issue, but then I realize I was on the Xbox forum. I don't know if it makes a difference because I'm on PS4. Anyway, here is again:

Hi, I'm the same issue here. Playing Hearts of Stone –A dead's man party– on a PS4. I got food and potions equipped in all consumable slots (up and down arrows on the controller), but when activating these button, nothing happens... Buttons do work when I hold them. This is a gamebreaker, it's just impossible to keep playing like this. I cannot go back to a previous save because the last manual save that I have is from months ago... this is so sad, I really love this game. I must say that this problem came after a game crush, just after I update to the newest version. Is there a solution to this?

thanks

Welcome to the Forums, Philippe_Petitpas!

Weird. Try:

1.) Empty your belt, and put the "non-functional" items into the stash.

2.) Transition between regions (e.g. go from Velen to Skellige).

3.) Retrieve the items from stash and re-equip them. See if they work now.

Did this problem occur before, or did it just happen? Did you, by any chance, recently equip or unequip a special quest item?

Probably a stupid question, but are you trying to drink a potion that exceeds your toxicity threshold?

Top Bottom