Bugged Interaction With Serrit + Fringilla Vigo / Letho

+

Raiie

Forum regular
Bugged Interaction With Serrit + Fringilla Vigo / Letho

When Serrit is used on Fringilla Vigo and reducing her strength to 1, when vigo is then used on the opponent's board then her effect doesn't trigger and she is transported onto the opponent's graveyard.

Fringilla Vigo kills herself

Description: When Fringilla Vigo's power is reduced while still in hand and then played on enemies board, instead of setting her power to 1 she destroy's herself and ability doesn't deploy.

My theory is that it acts as if she had damaged herself instead of setting power to one. That is why after playing her with the power of 1 instead of 6 she became -4 instead of 1 and died.

Type of bug: In Game Bug

Video/ Screenshot: can't really be screenshoted and no video

Steps to reproduce: Play Nilfgaard vs Nilfgaard. Use unit to reveal Fringilla Vigo and then use Serrit to set her power to 1. Now play Fringilla Vigo on opposite row. This is a very rare scenario but still.

System Specs: Core i7-6700 HQ, 16G RAM, NVIDIA GTX 680, 1 TB HDD + 90 GB SSD, WINDOWS 10, ALL LATEST DRIVERS, gwent installed on HDD.

Letho not triggering deploy ability

So, has anyone ever come across a situation in which letho didn't trigger his deploy ability?

Case in point: opponent used serrit on the revealed letho in my hand, then when I played letho he did nothing as he entered the field and was banished himself.

Any clue as to what might've caused this that I may be missing, or is it just a bug that I should report?

*edit* upon further consideration, I'm thinking that maybe the way letho is programed to work is he'll actually damage himself by 8 as he enter the field as an agent (to set his own base power to 1), and so this actually killed him because he was already base power 1 from serrit's ability?

Last edited:
Top Bottom