Bugs after Patch 2.0

+
I don't know if this is intended or not, but when you incapacitate an enemy now and you want to hide the body, hiding the body will always be a lethal option. It also becomes lethal even if you took them down non-lethal first, and then you carry the body to hide it.
Before that, you always had the choice to incapacitate them and store them there in a non-lethal way, which was removed.

Don't know if it's only me, and I'm also bringing it up cause it wouldn't be the first time CDPR accidentally removed features while trying to tweak something (like the time I kept insisting the recharged jump might have been accidentally nerfed, and I was right).

** Clean install via GOG, no mods etc. **

I will post them as I progress.

001. When meeting Jackie outside, while he is eating, after taking the car keys/card, the dialogue stops, the only way I can progress is by pressing the "V" on the keyboard
002. We go to the car, and I was able to pull jackie out of the car when pressing "F", please see image, he went back to the chair

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-22 232046.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-22 232046.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot 2023-09-22 231917.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-22 231917.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot 2023-09-22 233441.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-22 233441.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 46
I am absolutely unable to load even just the benchmark without my game Flatlining, let alone load any save file. I send the report each time.

I'm glad that the update is stable for the majority of people, but to be honest for me this is very frustrating because I did a clean reinstall twice, and each time followed the official instructions down to the last letter (deleting the folders, mods, and so on). I also did a clean reinstall of the latest drivers. Nothing works, whereas the game ran flawlessly on 1.63 and I don't recall ever experiencing a single crash or freeze. Now, it's the total opposite.

I likely won't even be able to play PL on the 26th, as CDPR released 2.0 merely 5 days before the expansion drops, which ain't enough time to fix issues like mine.

during heist when i go to the bar jackie goes poof and when i get into the elevator i get dropped to my death every time.

i just completed tapeworm and the hud is the same as when my chip is glitching, it doesnt matter if i sleep, it doesnt matter if i enter a new cutscene apparently this is the game for me for the rest of my life, constant controller vibration and a ridiculous looking HUD

they have had years to work this out and i openly defended the game but what on earth am i meant to do apart from be glitched forever

tried turning on and off my console, tried going to before the bug and it still happens every time, tried to turn my console off, nothing will fix this ridiculous bug

Can somebody please confirm if Yelena Sidorova is supposed to still drop the Buzzsaw or if this was changed? I just finished the mission, killed her and the crafting specs to craft it aren't showing up for me.

EDIT: Had to load an earlier save and do it again, this time it dropped. Remember to save constantly, guys.

Last edited:
Maybe it is just my speakers, but do any of you also get some weird sound distortions every time you ride in a car? I started to note this first during the race quest with Claire that every time the race started there were really heavy distortions in the sound. Later I encountered the same problem every time during quests where you need to use a vehicle and also during vehicle combat. Am I the only one or are there any other players who encountered a similar problem?

There's usually a group of Tygerclaws fighting cops in the parkinglot in front of where you meet Dex the first time (near Gramsci Burger).
If you help NCPD get rid of them, they immediately start attacking you. Last time I played this never happened, so I dunno if it's intended. Also, NCPD attacks you now if you try to finished a downed enemy.

Not sure if anyone has pointed this out but it appears that if you use lethal force when fighting with the NCPD, they will go hostile. I tried that encounter using a non-lethal weapon and it was fine. The NCPD turned hostile when I tried to use my pistol. Reloaded to test it, they didn't go hostile until I switched my non-lethal weapon and shot a downed enemy. This also includes you using an overload on the tanks causing an explosion, they went hostile that time also. Noticed if you kind of hang around after helping out they might turn hostile, almost like your trespassing on a crime scene. Walked behind a building and they were fine after that.

Idk if it's a bug or not but my performance drops by 10 - 15fps randomly when driving in the city. I was getting around 80fps driving in the badlands and when went to the city it reduced to somewhere around 66.

Has anyone else experienced the disappearing stamina bar during/after the combat? Load save seems to fix it temporarily until I get into another combat and it'll disappear again.

Also, sometimes the vehicle summoning refuses to work. Especially when the vehicle is destroyed (and repaired).

Guest 4702915

This is an utter travesty.
I was one of the people who had zero bugs or glitches on first playthrough. This game was a dream that I scarce believed real.

Now, it feels like a Bethesda game.

Everything is falling apart. The entire game is creaking at the seams, now. It is a total trainwreck.

Not sure if anyone has pointed this out but it appears that if you use lethal force when fighting with the NCPD, they will go hostile. I tried that encounter using a non-lethal weapon and it was fine. The NCPD turned hostile when I tried to use my pistol. Reloaded to test it, they didn't go hostile until I switched my non-lethal weapon and shot a downed enemy. This also includes you using an overload on the tanks causing an explosion, they went hostile that time also. Noticed if you kind of hang around after helping out they might turn hostile, almost like your trespassing on a crime scene. Walked behind a building and they were fine after that.

I tested a lethal weapon in that area near H10, where multiple cops have a fight with Tygerclaws and there's multiple already dead NPCs. I practically blew one of of the tigers into pieces, but the cops never went hostile. After the exchange there was a tyger wounded on the floor and still alive, but I didn't finish him. As I was walking by, the cop thank V as he always did before 2.0.
This is such a weird inconsistency, cause you say the go hostile as soon as you switch to lethal weapon, yet I helped in the fire exchange with a lethal weapon and they didn't go hostile on me, buuuuuuut..... the ones at Gramsci's did attack me when I tried to help.

It will be pretty hard to be guessing which ones will turn hostile and which ones will attack you.

There's already a precedent of CDPR accidentally making a cop hostile towards you: The cop related to a NCPD job that is being attacked by multiple maelstrom and you can potentially save (when you do he thanks V, and says something like 'screw this, I don't get paid enough! before leaving). In a past update, this friendly cop would become hostile as soon as you started to shoot at maelstrom, but after a patch he returned to be friendly again. So it wouldn't surprise me the cops going hostile on us when trying to help them is just a mistake.
Post automatically merged:

This is an utter travesty.
I was one of the people who had zero bugs or glitches on first playthrough. This game was a dream that I scarce believed real.

Now, it feels like a Bethesda game.

Everything is falling apart. The entire game is creaking at the seams, now. It is a total trainwreck.

I also never experienced any issues when the game first launched. Ironically, the more they updated to fix it, the more I experienced bugs. At this point is hard to figure out which ones are legit issues and which ones are intended changes that weren't listed.
I also experienced the clone attack at the Afterlife, right before going to the heist:
npc no. 1 had 5 clones.
npc no.2 had 9 clones.
npc no.3 had 4 clones
at least 3 other NPCs had 2 to 3 clones each.
As much as I love the game, the amount of issues I'm seeing in this thread is alarming.

Don't know if this is the right thread. But does anyone know how to get the ten out of ten trophy with the new perk system. It seems levelling to skillevel 20 doesn't work

Skip dialogue disappears halfway through The Pickup. I’ve tried to redo the mission and it is still gone no matter what.

Idk if it's a bug or not but my performance drops by 10 - 15fps randomly when driving in the city. I was getting around 80fps driving in the badlands and when went to the city it reduced to somewhere around 66.
Perfectly normal. There is less for your PC to do out in the badlands, so that will always be where you get the best FPS.

Top Bottom