Bugs after Patch 2.0

+
I have a problem with tracing. When the reflection parameter with rtx is turned on, the character's skin is metallic gold. maybe someone knows a solution to the problem.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.09.23 - 23.32.48.39.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.09.23 - 23.32.48.39.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 76
Been playing 2.0 over the weekend, and at a certain point my main character (not a new save) stopped taking damage. Not from guns, melee or grenades. Checked with other characters and they still take damage, so its isolated to that character. Tried changing difficulty, reloading, resetting. Wanted to go back to an older save but all the auto saves had the issue. Really hoping this resolves itself / gets fixed since this was supposed to be my main save for Phantom Liberty.

Platform: Xbox Series S
Did you tried fall damages in case?
Also the only thing you can do on console, clear the cache?
(not sure knowing you don't have issue with other characters).

When I purchase quickhacks from Yoko (the NPC where T-Bug gives you a Ping quickhack) they don't appear in my inventory so I can't equip them but they've taken my eddies tho. I'm starting to think this is a NC scam tho.
The elevator in the tutorial scene with Jackie also made me glitch out a couple of time and made me fall to my death.

Might be a error from CDPR, cause you're not supposed to be able to buy quickhacks and components from her or other vendors anymore. Some quickhacks might be available in your crafting inventory.
I need someone to correct me on this, but the quickhacks are now only obtainable via looting enemies/the world. Also, you cannot craft the quickhack components anymore (and if this is true, it's a really unfair disadvantage for netrunners).

When I purchase quickhacks from Yoko (the NPC where T-Bug gives you a Ping quickhack) they don't appear in my inventory so I can't equip them but they've taken my eddies tho.
You're probably buying blueprints for quickhacks. Check your crafting page.

Do u get a black screen after you updgrade/buy parts from the ripperdocs, when the animation should play??

After i updated the game with Patch 2.0 it crushes on the start (when CD PROJEKT RED logo appears)

Anyone else encountered it also?

i have an up to date Windows 10 and game worked perfectly fine before the patch was installed

I have a problem with tracing. When the reflection parameter with rtx is turned on, the character's skin is metallic gold. maybe someone knows a solution to the problem.
Same mistake here. A readjustment of the graphics card drivers may be necessary.
IMG_4504.jpeg

Last edited:
Very disappointed with the 2.0 update
I've been waiting for this update for a long time and it's good that I haven't bought the Phantom liberty yet, otherwise I would have just thrown my money away.
Computer:
intel i9 12 gen.
RTX 3080 laptop
RAM 16

Before the update comfortably played on ultra without ray tracing. After the update in the game at ANY SETTINGS every two seconds drops fps and comes back and so on all the time. 2 seconds normally then after 2 seconds fps drops and very hard . Of course so play is not possible and I repeat it is on any settings. Even on low. LOL.
Yes I updated the drivers compter etc did everything I needed to do.
I will wait for some new updates, but unfortunately now I will not play.

Ps I don't think it's a problem with my computer, as all other games I play on high/ultra settings. such as Starfield, Diablo 4, The wicher 3, Spider Man Miles Moralis. These are heavy games but the fps does not drop.

It's stable for me, but it does have more bugs than previous times I've played. I've noticed a few times NPC's are spawning half in the ground. One fun time was a cop halfway in, a car nearby, I looked at the cop for a bit then went to wander off and the car randomly exploded. They were supposed to have fixed the traffic system too, where they go around blockages in the road, but I haven't seen it. One car had rolled onto the sidewalk and caused a tailback so far I couldn't see the end of it. There was plenty of space to go around. Lastly, vehicles spawning in the air and sometimes exploding. I drove past one row of cars and found a car wreck was hovering above the car at the front.

I thought looting guns from the floor was a bug until I read it here too, they were automatically disassembled, but that seems to be a new 'feature'.

I can't buy vehicles. The autofixer store in my home computer is a completely blank page. The street terminals are also blank.

got a issue where I can't get the
Quadra Type-66 "Hoon"
to spawn, didn't loot the chest, have Johny and met Takemura, 2.0 save.

Last edited:
After 2.0 update I started seeing weird seams around my character's neck and arms. Also, after equipping the Gorilla Arms my character's right arm changed to a completely different skin tone. I performed a fresh install before 2.0 patch and started a completely new save file. I also tried wiping and re-installing the game again after seeing this issue with no success.
photomode_22092023_231604.png
photomode_23092023_224241.png

I got a call from the Padre and the job Life's work started. I saved and closed the game. Now when I start playing, I get a call right away from him saying that I failed.

1. "el capitan" has disappeared from the map and does not appear in its usual place.

2. I'm also unable to reply to his message about the car-buying site.

3. the new sites: "growl fm" "dark star" and "auto fixer" display a black page

4. I'm not receiving any calls about el capitan's "sabotage" contract.

XSX - Made the automatic love mistake, reloaded & picked the other dialogue option. Now none of my save files have ambient audio. Not even my 100+ hr save.

Some effects are broken in 2.0. like fire from lighter or candle flame
Also RT broke human skin on some situations, it is become metallic colour. Most easy way to reproduce is change your look near mirror and then close editor
Post automatically merged:

this what im talking about

Attachments

• 20230924010209_1.jpg
    20230924010209_1.jpg
    570.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Снимок экрана 2023-09-24 183744.png
    Снимок экрана 2023-09-24 183744.png
    360.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Very disappointed with the 2.0 update
I've been waiting for this update for a long time and it's good that I haven't bought the Phantom liberty yet, otherwise I would have just thrown my money away.
Computer:
intel i9 12 gen.
RTX 3080 laptop
RAM 16

Before the update comfortably played on ultra without ray tracing. After the update in the game at ANY SETTINGS every two seconds drops fps and comes back and so on all the time. 2 seconds normally then after 2 seconds fps drops and very hard . Of course so play is not possible and I repeat it is on any settings. Even on low. LOL.
Yes I updated the drivers compter etc did everything I needed to do.
I will wait for some new updates, but unfortunately now I will not play.

Ps I don't think it's a problem with my computer, as all other games I play on high/ultra settings. such as Starfield, Diablo 4, The wicher 3, Spider Man Miles Moralis. These are heavy games but the fps does not drop.
That's right. See your configuration. It wasn't supposed to cause any problems. Here with a 12700k, 32GB RAM, SSD and RTX4090 I have bizarre bugs, crashes, FPS drops, etc.
I bought the Phantom Liberty and judging by this 2.0 update, a certain regret is starting to emerge.
In short: for now, this update is shit. Ready. I spoke. As a consumer I hope they correct it.
The impression one gets is that CDPR remade the game. It's almost like it's a beta again. After 3 years..., everything that had been corrected resurfaced.
Furthermore, everything now seems a bit simplistic.
Unbelievable.
Bizarre graphical errors, crashes, etc.
Post automatically merged:

After 2.0 update I started seeing weird seams around my character's neck and arms. Also, after equipping the Gorilla Arms my character's right arm changed to a completely different skin tone. I performed a fresh install before 2.0 patch and started a completely new save file. I also tried wiping and re-installing the game again after seeing this issue with no success.View attachment 11363164View attachment 11363167
Let's be clear and stop making things easier for CDPR: this update is a huge piece of crap. It resurrected old bugs, crashes, bad lighting and ridiculous optimization.

Top Bottom