Attachments

• Screenshot (246).png
    Screenshot (246).png
    4.2 MB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot (247).png
    Screenshot (247).png
    3.1 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I can't do the Heroes quest. When I go to the garage, Misty isn't there and the quest marker moves to her shop. When I get there, she's in the sitting animation, when I attempt to talk to her the game freaks out in a loop of loading and me seeing what looks like the underneath of the world. Googling for solutions, it seems like this was a bug back in the day, but I didn't experience it back when I played the game at release. I completed the Tarot quests thinking maybe that would clear things up, but no dice, she still won't show up.

There seems may be potential issue with gamesaves (PC). Items are losing/changing theirs quality/abilities randomly when downloading game. I saw repeatebly that silencer on my assault rifle was changing its tier (latest was downgrade for TSX tocoroco from purple to blue). I also saw that tactical balaclava lost its bonus for reduced player visibility to NPCs which somehow transferred to another type of head item. Next to it are some of cyberware randomly uninstalled, attached screenshot was originally full, now is one of skeleton and hands empty. Issues were already reported to CDPR.

Attachments

• Cyberware_issue.jpg
    Cyberware_issue.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Head_clothing_abilites_change.jpg
    Head_clothing_abilites_change.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Head_clothing_abilites_lost.jpg
    Head_clothing_abilites_lost.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 31
  • silencer_quality_degraded.jpg
    silencer_quality_degraded.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 29
I dont know if this has been posted but I cant be bothered to read through 28pages of complaints.
I am unable to reload my weapons while mid air dashing anymore since the new 2.01 patch. (with the perk in skill progression)
Actually having more issues now with the game than it was during the main launch.

Firstly, I noticed that when showing loading screens in Cyberpunk 2077, there is noticeable flickering of the screen (black screen for half a second), here is the video (can be seen at 27 seconds):
Secondly, during sandstorms or in sunny weather, when RTX is turned on, people’s skin begins to shine and look unnatural, here is a screenshot:
bNN3hlhtOdJm5L-boK_aVw (1).png

Thirdly, some posters and advertising signs load in very low resolution, although others do not, here is a screenshot:
nmqbWNo.jpeg

CD Projekt please pay attention to this and correct these shortcomings!

My computer specifications:
GPU RTX 4070;
CPU Ryzen 5 5600X;
RAM 32GB;
Windows 11 Pro.

XBOX Series X:

Quadra dash glow still jaggy. I reported this over a year ago. Probably doesn't have the highest priorty as far as bugs go, but c'mon.

Cyberpunk 2077-2023_10_01-09_51_27.jpg

New Person, Same Old Mistakes quest bugged (2.0, 2.1) This might be some sort of internal meta commentary, idk.

Cyberpunk 2077-2023_10_06-10_32_20.jpg

20231008134629_1.jpg

20231008134636_1.jpg

Something's messed up with this group of Animals and some Scavs, I cannot do any damage to them. All the attacks I do hit them, aggro them, but deal no damage (no damage numbers even appear), and then they end up killing me if I don't run away.

I can't do the Heroes quest. When I go to the garage, Misty isn't there and the quest marker moves to her shop. When I get there, she's in the sitting animation, when I attempt to talk to her the game freaks out in a loop of loading and me seeing what looks like the underneath of the world. Googling for solutions, it seems like this was a bug back in the day, but I didn't experience it back when I played the game at release. I completed the Tarot quests thinking maybe that would clear things up, but no dice, she still won't show up.
I got it to progress by not sitting with Misty, it pointed me back to the garage and when I opened it she just warped there. But, if I go into the keyed room, when its time to leave I can't talk to her and convince her to go with me.

The game won’t let me use my phone or summon my vehicle. This happened after I visited a ripper and got a text message during the “animation” the game plays as you get done. Reloading the game did not fix it.

In addition to most of my passive skills not working and cyberware and items downgrading, cyberware increase shards not working and all the other glitches and bullshit that everyone seems to be having, I'll add these: After going to the wake in "Run this town", my game crashes when changing my face back to V's and I've also been getting Netrunner exp instead of Shinobi whilst using katanas.

Cyberware capacity goes down when upgrading cyberware causing the game to completely unequip the cyberware. I’m sick of being a beta tester.

Hello. I have crashes whenever I get near Dogtown. Like within 250 meters. I cannot figure this out. I cannot start the Dogtown Dog eat Dog misson because game freezes near it. I already installed the game from scratch and no mods. Game plays absolutely stable everywhere else on the entire map of the game. My PC is more than capable. Windows 10, AMD 5900X, 64GB ram 2TB NVME SSD, RTX 3080TI, and I am using my old TV as a 1920x1080 60FPS monitor. I have all graphics settings maxed except all RTX features are off. Like I said the game freezes only near the Dogtown gate entrance. When it freezes the video stops but audio is still heard for about a minute and then the Cyberpunk flatlined popup shows. If anyone has any idea then quote reply to this post. Thanks. Oh and I messaged CDPR Support shortly after Phantom Liberty got installed on my PC and I started noticing these Dogtown crashes. No reply! They have a support page but no support!
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 11368573

View attachment 11368576

Something's messed up with this group of Animals and some Scavs, I cannot do any damage to them. All the attacks I do hit them, aggro them, but deal no damage (no damage numbers even appear), and then they end up killing me if I don't run away.
This has been going on in several other places and also in prior many game versions going back to 1.5 for me as that is when I bought the game. But it is weird that I have not had this happen to me in many months. Maybe I'm just Getting lucky? The way I was able to fix this is to either walk away and come back later or skip time.
Post automatically merged:

Another bug I am experiencing is that V weighs 495 with no weapons and no clothes. Prior to 2.0 it was I think 160 or something with clothes and no weapons.

Last edited:
funny shadow bug
photomode_18102023_225947.png

ayooo, not-so-fun and I don't blame the game...but why it sort of bricks the shit out of my rig after each closure :D :oops: please, stop hacking my PC
Screenshot 2023-10-18 230738.jpeg

Cant sleep anymore in Aldecaldos camp. The icon for sleep just doesnt appear then I stay near a bed.
All other things like Wardrobe, Mirror, Stash - everything work except sleep.
Questline with Panam completed.
Before patch 2.0 it worked.

The craftable iconic weapons do not show up in V's arsenal when I store them in the stash.

Also noticed that if you back out the cyberware menu after your initial installation at Vik's ripperdoc office, your Kiroshi's and Ballistic Coprocessor do not install. I am able to work around this by navigating to another menu before backing out, but it would be nice if this were fixed.

Critical bug:
The game itself creates an Autosave, when you first go up the elevator with Reed, looking for Myers in the abandoned building.
If you load that Autosave point, V falls through the floor of the elevator, with the exit door blocked and you cannot get out of there.

Top Bottom