BUGS after Patch 2.1

+
Become more and more feeling I play version 1.0 / 1.1.

Billboard LOD seems to be bugged and won't load proper, so they look blurry.

While I drive, cars models swap while I come closer maybe 2 or 3 times, especially when I look away and then back. Only driver/co-driver stay, but the car change.

Also get hit by cars popping in behind you.

NPC's look terrible/blurry when they "pop in" and get more detailed when I come closer.

Thought whole time is my PC, but this happen with high - medium - low settings.

The crazy thing is....those visual bugs were fixed few patches before.

Last edited:
Last time I played was just before the patch, and now I realized that the AIM founction has been locked to my right mouse button, which I use for jumping. Pretty annoying to zoom in and out every time I jump. Is this something that will be fixed? because that's just plain annoying,

Anyone logging in and not having any of the armor equipped? Helm, torso , legs, feet, shirt? Everytime I logg in I have nothing on WTF.
Every time I log in my maps features e.g. gigs, vendors, jobs, fast travel, everything is unchecked.

Can we get a patch to fix this stupidity already?

I have also found this annoying where randomly the blood pump will unequip itself but havent noticed the rest. On PC/steam.
Found a bug with the ripperdocs where I am unable to change or even unequip any of my cyberware. Thankfully I already have all the cyberware I want to have equipped except for the blood pump, which is why I even noticed it in the first place since it randomly unequips from my load out. Anyone else experience this at all?

Anyone logging in and not having any of the armor equipped? Helm, torso , legs, feet, shirt? Everytime I logg in I have nothing on WTF.
Every time I log in my maps features e.g. gigs, vendors, jobs, fast travel, everything is unchecked.

Can we get a patch to fix this stupidity already?
Never got that armor bug so no idea, but for the map there is a workaround kinda.
I tried to enable map features one by one and noticed it was saving settings until i checked vendors. Long story short, as long as you keep vendors unchecked when you quit the game, it should save.
It works for me at least on ps5, hope it helps.

Last edited:
I've come to an issue that is hard to hit.

After the save nr. 1100, none of the quick-, auto- or manual saves are registered by the game. None that are made after that 1100th save. They are still made by the game, i.e. your progress is stored, but they aren't possible to load.

Workaround is simple enough (disclaimer: not precise steps, they assume you know what you are doing if you try this): stop the game, clean up the save directory (move all saves elsewhere), recreate an empty save directory, pick the save to continue from, copy it in that new empty save directory, and name it ManualSave-1. Then fire up the game. Voila, saves work again.

How annoying.

Since patch2.1 I haven't been able to get into the game at all. Support are looking into it but still frustrating.

I'm in the exact same boat. Is this a brand new 2.1 save or a 2.0 save that went to 2.1? My current saves started at 2.0. I'm wondering if it requires a brand new 2.1 save for the issue to be resolved.
It was unfinished playthrough before PL. But my Iguana got adult in PL :ROFLMAO:

I have encountered a bug related to the missions given by Nix in the Afterlife ( kold mirage & spellbound). He did not contact even after meeting the requirements

Also, I cannot initiate a conversation with him. He is just standing very still.. not moving at all

I have encountered a bug related to the missions given by Nix in the Afterlife ( kold mirage & spellbound). He did not contact even after meeting the requirements

Also, I cannot initiate a conversation with him. He is just standing very still.. not moving at all
on top spellbounds reward is messed up... while the cost of the book scales with character level the reward is fix what means if you play this mission on a higher level you will spend more than you get -> losing money for completing it q.q

funny in this regard is Nix still says he pays double - making him a Netrunner with very poor math skills, wrong job for him i would say ;)

on top spellbounds reward is messed up... while the cost of the book scales with character level the reward is fix what means if you play this mission on a higher level you will spend more than you get -> losing money for completing it q.q

funny in this regard is Nix still says he pays double - making him a Netrunner with very poor math skills, wrong job for him i would say ;)
still bummed I missed out on the story. Oh well.. maybe in a next replay :(

Become more and more feeling I play version 1.0 / 1.1.

Billboard LOD seems to be bugged and won't load proper, so they look blurry.

While I drive, cars models swap while I come closer maybe 2 or 3 times, especially when I look away and then back. Only driver/co-driver stay, but the car change.

Also get hit by cars popping in behind you.

NPC's look terrible/blurry when they "pop in" and get more detailed when I come closer.

Thought whole time is my PC, but this happen with high - medium - low settings.

The crazy thing is....those visual bugs were fixed few patches before.
Wow. A 3 years old game. Inasane and sad.

I might be bothered to report this one, even though I ignored it since 2.x release.

Impulse radio is quiet during the copyrighted part rather than just skipping it when the option to play copyrighted music is off. It makes the station quiet for a while and then the music starts.

And how it would be if I didn't insert personal touch to the post. Radio Impulse has grown to be my fave.

Last edited:

Guest 4731916

Wasn't sure where to post this but I had some questions regarding in game and unreleased music from Cyberpunk. Was not allowed to create a new thread but was wondering if anyone was able to rip the full soundtrack from the game in it's entirety? I find myself constantly looking around for clips of music played in certain parts of the game but am unable to find them fully anywhere?

Also, since today certain audio does not play, like combat music and the sound you hear while performing breach protocol

Last edited:
Top Bottom