Bugs Next Gen Witcher 3 patch 4.04

+
bug 1

I made a screenshot of a error that doesn't even need explanation its a nasty visual bug that once existed in Novigrad and now in Skellige hope it gets patched in the next hot fix.
Post automatically merged:

misplaced rock

and this is the second bug i've noticed a rock misplacement. The rock and the hit box so to speak of the rock does not match the location. An oversight by the devs for sure.

I've never had issue with this game till they released this last HUGE expansion update. I made a post here.
Is this 3 PATCH 4.04 patch auto though steam?

I'm sorry, but I don't see ANYTHING wrong with the FIRST picture ?? Is it Geralt's cloak ??
Well... maybe DON'T USE MODS then, so you won't complain ?? :D

As for the second picture, I see TWO problems:
1) It took me like 5 (FIVE) minutes to load fully. What the hell ??
2) Due to you NOT PROVIDING SUFFICIENT INFORMATION about just WHAT to look for...
...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR !! : D

I am playing WItcher 3 Next Gen version on PS5 since last month. Just arrived in Toussaint and the sky is flickering constantly.

Rebooting the PS5 and reinstalling the game didn't help. I really hope CD Project Red releases a 4.05 patch that fixes this. I have photosensitive epilepsy and this is a game breaking bug for me. It also looks really bad.

You dont see the water split it should go close to the rocks and splash there not being cut like with a knife...

I dont have a single mod for graphics its not from the mods. The KM cloak has nothing to do where the water should reach the land and where the rocks are put appearently not where the hitbox of the rock is but next to it intsead ON it where it should be like in the classic version . Go check your eyes if you dont see that.

Last edited:
The camera blur during dialogues issue is still present on PS5 on patch 4.04, please CDPR, this game really needs 4.05 .

Around 2017 or later, I crafted an extra grapeshot bomb and swallow potion.
So while owning a superior version I also had a standard one.
You can technically destroy them by dropping them, which worked for the swallow, but I can't destroy the bomb. Nothing happens.

Around 2017 or later, I crafted an extra grapeshot bomb and swallow potion.
So while owning a superior version I also had a standard one.
You can technically destroy them by dropping them, which worked for the swallow, but I can't destroy the bomb. Nothing happens.
You can remove the bomb by dropping the superior one and crafting the enhanced one and dropping it until you run out of the standard ones

bug 1

I made a screenshot of a error that doesn't even need explanation its a nasty visual bug that once existed in Novigrad and now in Skellige hope it gets patched in the next hot fix.

misplaced rock

and this is the second bug i've noticed a rock misplacement. The rock and the hit box so to speak of the rock does not match the location. An oversight by the devs for sure.
I had a invisible head bug geralt had no head but did in the inventory at the moment my current bug is the right stick sensitivity for camera

Attachments

• IMG_0797.jpeg
    IMG_0797.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 18
I'm playing Witcher 3 for the first time on my PC (steam version, 4.04 patch) and I've come across a bug in the "Swords and Dumplings" mission. Inside the storage there are 3 boxes that you should "examine" but on my PC there's no prompt to do so. I don't use any mods and I've tried loading previous saves, but to no avail.

I'm already 99 hours into the game and I wonder if I'll be able to finish the game without completing this mission?

Top Bottom