Bugs on skellige on Witcher 3 Xbox series x digital

+
Hello! I experienced a bug in skellege where thunder appears muffled and sounds like a weird screeching/humming sound. It sounds like my speakers are dying and is quite distorting. I trouble shot my console and speakers and they appear fine I’m other games so I narrowed it down to the Witcher 3. Still love the game it just kind of stinks to fast forward thru the thunder segments. Also In Skellege during daytime the sky will turn dark blu than dark white depending on where I stand. It’s quite distracting. Any support and help would be appreciated thanks!

Hello! I experienced a bug in skellege where thunder appears muffled and sounds like a weird screeching/humming sound. It sounds like my speakers are dying and is quite distorting. I trouble shot my console and speakers and they appear fine I’m other games so I narrowed it down to the Witcher 3. Still love the game it just kind of stinks to fast forward thru the thunder segments. Also In Skellege during daytime the sky will turn dark blu than dark white depending on where I stand. It’s quite distracting. Any support and help would be appreciated thanks!
First, try to clear the cache. It help in most case ;)
Then if it doesn't work, send a ticket to the support ("contact us" button).

Guest 4698178

I came here just to post this the thunder in Skllige us bugged it’s a really loud buzzing sound. Also Geralts hair is bright orange in some scenes.

Top Bottom