Cannot access Gwent profile

+
I'm sorry to bother you. Since last night, every time I log in to Gwent, it always shows me: Could not download user profile. Please, try again later. Is there any solution? @SigilFey

Last edited:
Post moved!

I think the best bet for this one is to send it directly into CDPR Support. What platform are you on (PC / iOS / Android)?

Post moved!

I think the best bet for this one is to send it directly into CDPR Support. What platform are you on (PC / iOS / Android)?
Thank you for your help. My friend and I already send it into CDPR Support. But after four days, there was no response. Many friends around me have encountered the same situation,some of us on PC,others on ios.

The same issue here. A large scale of Gwent players are unable to access the game and the situation has been lasting for almost a week!

我也是

Attachments

• 20230519230415_1.jpg
    20230519230415_1.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 65
This question has been going on for a week, but there is no response from CDPR yet,Are you really solving problems? [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
When logging in to the game interface, it displays: Unable to download player profile.
This situation started a week ago

Incredible!Player feedback unable to log in to the game, CDPR did not respond for a week, Does this mean that players are not important to CDPR?

We are all victims! We spent money online to purchase the proxy charging service, and unscrupulous merchants took our money and used game loopholes to recharge our account, which ultimately led to the closure of our player's account. Now we want to file a complaint against the merchant, and the customer service personnel supervising the merchant require us to provide evidence of the account being banned due to the proxy charging service. Currently, we have no evidence in our hands, only the statement of 1000 account bans issued by CDPR, which is a dilemma.

Attachments

• 微信图片_20230601130254.png
    微信图片_20230601130254.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
Top Bottom