Cannot talk to avallac'h in final preparation.

+
I'm playing the ps5 version of the game and had to start from the very beginning because the ps4 4.00 version doesn't recognise my 1.60 save. Now that I'm at the final preparations, I have to talk to avallac'h to tell him that everything is ready but all he says is yes? Is there a way to fix this?
Edit: No I do not have an older save that is before the other 3 quests.

Attachments

• yes..PNG
    yes..PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I'm playing the ps5 version of the game and had to start from the very beginning because the ps4 4.00 version doesn't recognise my 1.60 save.
You transferred your save using this method ?
(because PS4 and PS5 version are not the same game. So achievements and saves can't be transferred. But you can use the cross progression feature to transfer saves)
For the issue, did you try to clear the cache ?

You transferred your save using this method ?
(because PS4 and PS5 version are not the same game. So achievements and saves can't be transferred. But you can use the cross progression feature to transfer saves)
For the issue, did you try to clear the cache ?
I will try to clear the cache tomorrow because it's pretty late now. As for the save, it's the game of the year ps4 version that isn't recognising my save (because CDPR updated the ps4 version to version 4.00 too). So I can't even use cross-progression because the ps4 version isn't recognising the saves. All my old save are version 1.60

I will try to clear the cache tomorrow because it's pretty late now. As for the save, it's the game of the year ps4 version that isn't recognising my save (because CDPR updated the ps4 version to version 4.00 too). So I can't even use cross-progression because the ps4 version isn't recognising the saves. All my old save are version 1.60
Ok :)
And if it doesn't work (and without a previous save to load, there is not much that you can do by your own), I suggest to report it to the support ("Contact Us" button).
About saves, I also suggest to report it to the support. Even if I assume others already reported the issue, more report, the better.
(there is no dedicated category, but this one should be fine).

Ok :)
And if it doesn't work (and without a previous save to load, there is not much that you can do by your own), I suggest to report it to the support ("Contact Us" button).
About saves, I also suggest to report it to the support. Even if I assume others already reported the issue, more report, the better.
(there is no dedicated category, but this one should be fine).
I've cleared the cache but it still didn't work. I reported them but I doubt they'll send a reply anytime soon.

Ok :(
(around Christmas is probably not the best period of the year to receive a quick answer anyway^^)
I just realised that cdpr released the next gen update on December 10 which was also the same release date for cyberpunk. So the next patch is probably going tl be inate January. I swear they are doing this on purpose so they could just not work anymore and go on a Christmas break.

Hello, I know that this issue is being addressed, but I'll feel better if I report it as well. I'm pretty invested in the game. Not being able to continue is frustrating. Yes?

Thanks to you all

Attachments

• The Witcher 3_ Wild Hunt_20230130180143.jpg
    The Witcher 3_ Wild Hunt_20230130180143.jpg
    843.1 KB · Views: 47
So they’ve updated so you can talk to him… however the option to let him know everything is ready and continue the quest doesn’t show up so still stuck in the same place!

I have updated to patch 4.01 on ps5. I had the bug on Battle Preparations where Avallac’h would just say yes instead of talking to me. I can now talk to Avallac’h however it still doesn’t actually give me the dialogue option to tell him everything is ready so still stuck being unable to progress the main quest! I can talk to him about the world of the Aen Elle etc., but nothing to say everything is ready.

Did you try clearing cache as suggested in this support article?

Unfortunately, the only other thing you can do, other than trying older save games, is sending a ticket to CDPR support to let them know. In order to do so, please check out the link above and click on "contact us" to send a ticket.

Did you try clearing cache as suggested in this support article?

Unfortunately, the only other thing you can do, other than trying older save games, is sending a ticket to CDPR support to let them know. In order to do so, please check out the link above and click on "contact us" to send a ticket.
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I have tried that and still getting the same issue. I will raise the ticket as you suggested thank you

The patch worked for me. I was able to let him know I was ready and I finished the main story. Doing DLC now.
Strange that it works for some and not others.

Top Bottom