GOG PC to PS5 Cross-progression not working?

+
Encountering an issue here and I'm getting lots of mixed results searching (either it's possible or not).

I have The Witcher 3 Complete Edition on GOG, version 4.00. I also have the PS5 complete edition updated to version 4.00. I've done all the steps to activate cross progression on PC and PS5, yet my PC saves are not appearing on my PS5 copy of the game.

I've checked everything multiple times, my PC saves all have the symbol they've been uploaded to the cloud. Both copies are the same version, have the same content. Is it possible at all to play GOG PC saves on the PS5 or not? Not sure what the issue is, others say it's working fine

Ok, so odd question, but both PC and PS5 are on the same GOG account ?
If you create a save on your PS5, it doesn't appear on your PC too ?

Yes that's true as well, if I make a manual save on PS5 it doesn't appear on PC. The cloud icon appears when I make the save, but the icon to indicate it's uploaded doesn't appear after I save. I'm not sure what's blocking it or basically what's not working

Yes that's true as well, if I make a manual save on PS5 it doesn't appear on PC. The cloud icon appears when I make the save, but the icon to indicate it's uploaded doesn't appear after I save. I'm not sure what's blocking it or basically what's not working
I didn't try myself between console and PC, but it should work in theory :(
(at least, sure for Cyberpunk it work... So I assume it must also work for The Witcher).
One thing which come in my mind could be the regional restrictions, like Cyberpunk :
(but even in this case, you should be able to see and load your PS5 saves on your PC...)
If you didn't already did it, I suggest to send a ticket to the support ("Contact Us" button). The sooner, the better ;)
(there is no dedicated category, but this one should be fine)

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm a bit at a loss, both copies were purchased in the same region. However, I did not open a ticket and will do so now. Thank you!

Top Bottom