Can't sell junk to anyone

+
I know I could sell junk to different merchants, but now all merchants that I try, doesn't matter if it's the main part of Novigrad, the bookstore, an armorer or blacksmith, or a inkeeper, NO ONE will buy any of my junk itens
I tried in all maps and the itens always show as red and that item can't be sold
I have no more ideas of what to do or try, why is this happening?! I've never seen this before and I can't find anyone with the same problem as me
in the image it shows how they always appear in any type of merchant

Attachments

• 12.png
    12.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 78
Very strange, I remember that armorer/blacksmith must at least, buy the "blue/rare" item like the silver (x16) :(
You use mods ?

Very strange, I remember that armorer/blacksmith must at least, buy the "blue/rare" item like the silver (x16) :(
You use mods ?
I do, but everything was fine trough out the whole game, it just started recently so I don't see it can be a mod

I do, but everything was fine trough out the whole game, it just started recently so I don't see it can be a mod
I think that it could happen, unfortanetly... At some point, something had "break" the filter that all shop have about items that they can buy or not.
Maybe good (and cross your fingers) to try disabling all mods if it change something :(

Top Bottom