Capture The Flag

+
hello, I am playing on PS4 and I can't pass throw the loading screen of the mission above which can be found in Blood And Wine Expansion.
I tried to repeat the mission 5 times, take all my clothes and inventory out, kill everyone, let the characters complete their dialogue without interruption and nothing, even on time the screen just froze for no reason!
and if you wonder in which screen this happened it's after (Spoiler) I completed the dialogue between Regis, Geralt. the queen when the later asked Geralt to get her Detlaff head.

Sounds like data corruption. Try rebuilding the database. Might also be worth it to manually check for updates. Occasionally, it seems the DLC doesn't fully install.

Sounds like data corruption. Try rebuilding the database. Might also be worth it to manually check for updates. Occasionally, it seems the DLC doesn't fully install.
I updated the game to it lastest patch, also I won't rebuild data and risk deleting all my games and saves for something might or might not work.

Top Bottom