Carnal Sins can't progress quest

+
I got distracted during Carnal Sins and ended up finishing the main game before completing this quest. The objective is now "Go meet with Von Gratz" and he is waiting outside the trapdoor. When I talk to him to say I want to continue with the quest, Geralt's voice line is cut off and Von Gratz walks back to the wall so I have to talk to him again, which results in the same thing. Video here
I am not skipping my choice dialog, it automatically skips.

No mods, W10, steam, all DLCs installed.

Help would be appreciated, thanks.

Yeah, I also thought this one was supposed to auto-fail if not completed early enough. All sources say that -- except that save of yours. No mods, either... sounds like a truly bizarre bug. :confused:

Well that's frustrating. I would have loaded a recent save if it had failed because I don't like having failed quests. I've played for several hours since that point as well so going back would be a huge waste of time.

Thanks for both of your input.
Post automatically merged:

Just to test I went back to a save before completing Isle of Mists and the quest worked. Still frustrated that it's forever stuck in my quest log with no way to remove it but at least we have a partial answer. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom