Cat potion blur

+
Cat potion blur

Hi everyoneJust started playing the EE version of the game and so far... well impressed.But have a query.Now I know that there have been issues with "blur" (as I've seen the thread and read a fair bit of it). But this "problem" is a bit different. Not sure if this is a fault, or how it's supposed to be. So...When I take the cat potion, the graphics go very blurry and it's also rather like looking down a tunnel (hard to describe really). No other potion seems to cause effects like this (other than blizzard and I'm assuming this is meant to) and if I take the potion that cancels other potions, the screen goes back to normal. So it's definitely the cat potion causing it. Must admit it rather does my head in.Question.. is it meant to be like this?PS is a reasonable spec... Vista 64. CPU E8400, 4GB main memory and an Nvidia GTX 260. All other games are fine.

Thanks for the reply. Appreciated.Though I must remember to ask one of my cats if that's what/how they see!Mind you, think I'd be pretty worried about my sanity if it actually answered me. ;)

Top Bottom