Cats and their magic

+
Cats and their magic

If I read yesterday evening that thread

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/52494-The-Cat

then I thought "Yes the feline boys and girls who live with us are definitely magic!!!" Sapkowski is right!!! :cat:

My cat found me in Greece in a very magic way... So why don't we share our best cat photos?!

I start now... She found me on an evenig on my way home after work. She wasn't older than 2 or three weeks I believe... Her mother had left her...
The next days it got better and better... :yes

And today everything is perfect... :thumbsup:

Attachments

• P1030890.jpg
    P1030890.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 86
  • P1060230.jpg
    P1060230.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 157
  • P1060255.jpg
    P1060255.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 101
  • P1020054.jpg
    P1020054.jpg
    402.5 KB · Views: 135
  • Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
She's cute. We used to call that colouring orca cats.

I'm surprised we haven't had this thread already...
My two.

And, from a slightly different angle. Taliesin lying down, Saskia sitting and trying nonchalantly to push Tal off.

"Orca cat" very cool! I've never heard that. I hope that means her colour and it doesn't mean that my feline lady has increased slightly... ::)

Very beautiful your both cats. They seem to be a good team... And then some people say "Cats are loners"... :innocent:

Half a year ago I really wanted to adopt a cat, but my landlord won't allow it. Well at least the internet seems to be full of them - I assume some sites are even run by them.

Last edited:
Here's Ciri kitty being lazy as always. From last month

She no longer uses that bed and now just lies on either my bed or pulls the towels off the radiator in the kitchen and just lies on them. :lol: :cat:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 111
Here's Ciri kitty being lazy as always. From last month

She no longer uses that bed and now just lies on either my bed or pulls the towels off the radiator in the kitchen and just lies on them. :lol: :cat:

I know that from somewhere... ::) Our cat wakes up every morning at 8.00AM with us and after breakfast she goes back to bed and sleeps till 2 or 3 PM... But she feels good... :cat:

Mine are, definitely. Saskia has a perch about 4ft above my desk. She fell off about 30 minutes ago and managed to pull several cables on her way down. I've been having PC problems ever since.

Cat tree to rickety room divider to top of the PC cabinet to bookcase to fridge to top of the kitchen wall cabinets. Total horizontal distance around 5 metres, without going below the 5ft level. Except that's the SECOND time this week she's fallen off during the return trip. It's the rickety room divider. Gets her every time.

This is an old picture, but you get the idea...

Last edited:
Mine are, definitely. Saskia has a perch about 4ft about my desk. She fell off about 30 minutes ago and managed to pull several cables on her way down. I've been having PC problems ever since.
Not surprised...Just look at those eyes:

Lucifer. Satan.

My cousin's last boyfriend had a cat that was completely insane. It would climb up the walls, wait for someone to walk nearby and then leap at you and try to attack you. And if you moved too much it would try to bite you.

I prefer cats that just leave me alone. :mean:

After a year, I think that Saskia does at least LIKE me now. She just walked in uninvited, took over the house and the dog's bed and demanded food. She ignored me completely unless it was a mealtime.

I do appreciate the fact that you picked Alan's cat as the basis for your user name though.

Mine are, definitely. Saskia has a perch about 4ft above my desk. She fell off about 30 minutes ago and managed to pull several cables on her way down. I've been having PC problems ever since.

Cat tree to rickety room divider to top of the PC cabinet to bookcase to fridge to top of the kitchen wall cabinets. Total horizontal distance around 5 metres, without going below the 5ft level. Except that's the SECOND time this week she's fallen off during the return trip. It's the rickety room divider. Gets her every time.

This is an old picture, but you get the idea...

I'm sure your cat understands only the advertising of IKEA " Think in 3 dimensions"... :harhar:

After a year, I think that Saskia does at least LIKE me now. She just walked in uninvited, took over the house and the dog's bed and demanded food. She ignored me completely unless it was a mealtime.

In that point our cat takes another way to live.... She demands her "cuddle times" every day and she looks always what we do and follows us everywhere... And she hates to go out alone without us. It's nearly impossible... So she's definitely magic but not from hell... :santa:

Last edited:
Top Bottom