CD Projekt RED at Games Convention - Day 2

+
CD Projekt RED at Games Convention - Day 2

Here goes the brief report from the second day of RED Leipzig Rollick, i.e. Games Convention show!Tomek Gop was doing all his best in the cinema room, infecting all the visitors with his passion in the course of presenting the Enhanced Edition, Michał Madej was straining his voice when showing The Witcher: Versus, and Karol was fulfilling even the most sophisticated dreams of the visitors when presenting the two new adventures. The day was ended in a very casual atmosphere at the ‘happy hour’ meeting prepared on our stand for CDP staff and fellow companies.Tschus! ;)Click here to view photos

You make The Witcher: Versus promotion as well? The arena will burst ;D And you even wear Versus shirts.... I think there will a great demand for all kind of TW merchandise :wave:

I'd be interested in getting a whole bunch of shirts etc to on-sell back at my home country in New Zealand - as there is NOTHING. Anyone here know who I need to ask? (I assume a moderator maybe directly employed with The Witcher team)

There is no Witcher merchandise... yet but there is a poll here. CDPR plan to have TW merchandise it's just the question... what do we want ;)

RogueRoxy said:
RogueRoxy said:
Well, that was a fun read, Brysiu :) Sounds and looks like a fun time :)
You did notice the date this was first posted, right? *grin*~ Roxy
yep... when I saw "CD Projekt RED at Games Convention - Day 2" in the forums' overview as new reply I thought CDPR already booked for GC 2010 :eek:What a confusion just because of the misrouted Czechs who apparently have a tech prob ;Dvogimi and testerce... if you both happen to check this thread again...You can talk in your own language in our Native Zone. For all other international forums English is required.

Top Bottom