CDP, what's wrong with you? Completed quests marked as "Failed" in 1.10

+
CDP, what's wrong with you? Completed quests marked as "Failed" in 1.10

All objectives was completed. This is my 3 walkthrough, so I tried to do everything perfectly.

PC - Steam version - 1.10

Anyone else?

P.S. This affects all my save files from 3 different walkthroughts (1.06, 1,07 and 1.08 with NG+ mode)

Attachments

• 30lfqEw.png
    30lfqEw.png
    276.3 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
You know it probably doesn't "unfail" those quests right? You most likely have to start a new playthrough for those quests to be actually completed, just my thoughts though.

Vinthir

CD PROJEKT RED
This may be due to a metaquest failing if one of its objectives is failed and that would be by design.
However, please send a save to us via support contact form. Please mention this thread and my reply there.

Vinthir

CD PROJEKT RED
Install the patch 1.10 . CDPR What's happening? There was a bug and Yennifer . She disappeared . There were artifacts . View attachment 25641

Is disappearing Yennefer the only artifact that you experienced? If there were any other ones could you please describe them?
Can you let me know if disabling Yen's alternative look helps?

Krook

Forum regular
Is disappearing Yennefer the only artifact that you experienced? If there were any other ones could you please describe them?
Can you let me know if disabling Yen's alternative look helps?
I just want to say that CDPR is one of a kind, making one of the greatest games ever made AND do all the follow-up in close contact with the players. That is just beyond impressive.

I have the same problem. Now with patch 1.10 the quest "Novigrad, the closed city" appears as failed.
Since im active in the steam forums aswell, i opened the a thread for this particular problem: steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/481115363862421390/

In earlier versions of the game, the quest was completed successfully and did not appear as failed. The point where i completed this quest is probably 50+ hours ago, so there is no way that i will reload an older save game. I can only hope that you will fix it please, since failed quests are kind of frustrating for completionist-typed gamers like me...

I will send my savegame via support contact form. Thanks in advance.

um, Novigrad closed City.. part II?

Thats new innit? SO maybe you completed part of it but not the rest (since it now seems to be a separate quest form Novigrad, Closed City) ??

I have the same problem. Now with patch 1.10 the quest "Novigrad, the closed city" appears as failed.
Since im active in the steam forums aswell, i opened the a thread for this particular problem: steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/481115363862421390/

In earlier versions of the game, the quest was completed successfully and did not appear as failed. The point where i completed this quest is probably 50+ hours ago, so there is no way that i will reload an older save game. I can only hope that you will fix it please, since failed quests are kind of frustrating for completionist-typed gamers like me...

I will send my savegame via support contact form. Thanks in advance.

Same problem here. I also send my savegame to the support. I hope they can fix it. :)

Reason Of The State bug for me seems to be fixed in 1,10 (PC, GOG.com). But now I Novigrad Closed II marked as failed...

Top Bottom