CDPR, PLEASE ADD CENTRALIZED MARKET!! Its the future. Where is Amazon?

+
Instead of me going around like a headless chicken trying to buy gear, let me pull up a website in my brain or on a PC at my apartment to order stuff. Need a catalog of cars, weapons, mods, and whatever each a rich merc needs.

Also, need clothing preview too.

Also, I would like to buy a new place to stay too. Maybe a huge mansion to display some of my weapons. Garages for cars etc.

Having to hunt for certain things from the store owners was kind of obnoxious. Not looking forward to that on my eventual next playthrough.

Basically you want a website to buy stuff and have delievery to your crime filled neighbor where the homicide for the city is 7058 a year?

Hey, I can see potential here!

V helps in a side hustle as a delivery-man in a company that wants to open this kind of buiseness in NC.
Every mission is: "deliver some crap here and there", and V does it while being constantly jumped by nomads, abducted by scavs once or twice (after getting caught no option to escape, just few minutes of being tied to a bed waiting for inevitable) and getting flatlined by unhappy customers.
Maybe even a romance option? Hot MILF ordering some toys here and there and asking V if he could help her.

I am serious. Would be a nice addition to NC many gigs.

Where can I make suggestions?

I think this is a more general question of "Game play vs. the reality at hand" (from the perspective of the lore).

Regardless of crime, we can likely assume that people can order "online" and buy things remotely. Question is if it fits into a game narrative or design approach. I'm not quite sure how to put it, but there's still something "classic" about different shops (to visit) in different areas.

Part of gameplay to move around them, with potential things happening on the way, opposed to being able to basically access them from anywhere.

There's potential compromises to aim for. You could maybe order remotely and access all, but there'd be a price addition and delay to receiving the objects as cost of convenience. Alternatively, you can only order some things (useables, etc?) or you can only remotely access a shop once you have visited it and "synchronized" locally.

This could be minded for a future game or maybe later on, this as addition. Deliveries would go to the apartment and maybe some dedicated post or package box or slot for pick up. Additionally, "cargo drones" could deliver it to the player.

The mail deliverer wear body armor, wielding a barely legal gun and cyberware that drives around in a tank?

Those cargo drones better be Military grade.

Especially for weapons. Would be so cool to have them listed by manufacturer in a list. Maybe still with rep or level restriction, but at least you can inspect and compare them.
Bought weapons are then delivered to your appartment.

Yes, please. Have some more randomness in it. I already finished everything in the game (except buying all cars), and what I got left was hunting for some good clothes to finish up my gamestyle. (anyway, after doing EVERYTHING in the game, the world starts to feel dull 'cause there's nothing left, only some gangs around that pose no threat nor challenge).

I believe according to lore they don't have centralized internet similar to ours, hence no big, centralized online stores.

Top Bottom