CDPR you can still fix this.

+
Please don't abandon this game, just fix it, we players - will stay with you and help you. But you gotta fix not only bugs for consoles, but also add a ton of features, for example more joytoys more braindance more romance options, poker, playable arcade cabinets etc.. and many more side activity that is not just killing this killing that.
Also you need to make bigger impact with the lifepath choices its so pointless at the moment what you choose.
i know its hard to rewrite ending, but try it for the sake of future DLC.
rewamp Police AI don't make them spawn instantly no matter where you are. Add bounty hunters like you promissed.

there is tons of work for you to be done, but please forget for a moment your shareholders forget stocks and all corporate suits who doesn't understand anything just marketing and greed, they are leechers. Trust your player base. We will help you, but you have to set your priorities first, this is your crossroad right now with CP2077.
Either you destroy your image you built all those years or you rise above it and become even better.

Good Luck CDPR.

even Street Cred is useless, why not make NPC react to you when you have high street cred, like Oh shit this one is bamf,
or random gangmembers react to your high street cred and say "ahh sorry we dont want any trouble with you"
This.
I was expecting that npcs will start to recognize V, and react differently depending on your street cred.
And not just ppl on the street, but also bandits. Mb even trying to surrender before the fight, or something like that.

They gonna polish it but I am not sure what you want em to fix? like the core mechanics which are arguably pretty repretitve are there. Youd have to make a new game I think. The AI for NPCs is basically the same as the Witcher 3 one and it only works in Witcher 3 because Geralt is not a mass murdering maniac and it would not be fitting if he murdered everyone.

But people expected a GTA (and were kinda led to believe the city would work in a way like this) kinda game when interacting with the open world but obviously thats not the game. Also the side missions provided by the fixer are all basically more or less the same, with small story bits thrown into em. While some are kinda cool it basically boils down to: go there, shoot everyone and either steal/hack or save somebody.

They can fix the bug, maybe add a thing here or there but do not expect a miracle. That said the game is still fine if you do not treat it like what they promised. Its also not an RPG unfortuantely but rather a story told with very minor choices overall.

They most definitely need to release DLC sooner than they have apparently stated (of course after all the ridiculous bugs are fixed). They game will be dead and forgotten about by the end of the year if they don't go public with good information. I don't think I'll even get 70 hours of the game, and I have 100% completion.

They gonna polish it but I am not sure what you want em to fix? like the core mechanics which are arguably pretty repretitve are there. Youd have to make a new game I think. The AI for NPCs is basically the same as the Witcher 3 one and it only works in Witcher 3 because Geralt is not a mass murdering maniac and it would not be fitting if he murdered everyone.

But people expected a GTA (and were kinda led to believe the city would work in a way like this) kinda game when interacting with the open world but obviously thats not the game. Also the side missions provided by the fixer are all basically more or less the same, with small story bits thrown into em. While some are kinda cool it basically boils down to: go there, shoot everyone and either steal/hack or save somebody.

They can fix the bug, maybe add a thing here or there but do not expect a miracle. That said the game is still fine if you do not treat it like what they promised. Its also not an RPG unfortuantely but rather a story told with very minor choices overall.
Yea well thats the point. Its not a RPG. they said it would be. Simple as that. Another game company that goes down the drain.

Not to be a debby downer here but you are essentially asking CDPR to make a type of game they do not make. I think the ones really let down here are people who seemingly though this game was going to be some kind of life sim. That is not the type of game CDPR makes. If we are honest here the only thing CDPR is really good at is writing and character development. Game play wise they are kind of mediocre. I don't make that statement lightly. GOG tells me I have 183 hours in the Witcher 3. That is the culmination of three full play threws. One of those play through I began really trying to role play as Geralt and a realization set in on me. That while the witcher 3 is big and beautiful it is smoke and mirrors CDPRs game is look don't touch. It is there simply for the story to have a stage. Cyberpunk is a bigger extension of that formula. If you really test the AI in the witcher 3 you quickly realize it is as broken as CP. But as stated above most people wouldn't know that because The witcher isn't designed to test it in this manner. While I don't doubt they will add things like customization maybe a few side activities in "free DLC" but what you see is pretty much what you are going to get. With all that being said I am ok with the game, I was hoping for a little more but after playing 3 CDPR titles we got exactly what they are good at. A compelling story likable well written characters and just enough world building to hold it all together all played out on a very pretty but ultimately fake stage.

The npcs in this game act just fine to me. They are there to add another bit of realism to the world we are in...and thats it, nothing more, nothing less.

However, ive taken a notice to some of them and their behavior...and instead of wasting time thinking that a gaming company shouldve this and shoulve that with them.....i just watch them and have a chuckle.

Elderly npc's walking briskly amongst the crowd like a new spring chicken, young npc's bent over and walking slowly like every bone in their body is broke, and some are just comically confused....to the point that you actually want to help them...but cant.

I even saw what looked like one npc giving a speech....one was standing in front of a small gathering of npc's while they all stared at him. No ryhme or reason for it. The ultimate chuckle was stumbling across a basketball court with all its players....but they were just standing there and the ball was on the ground in front of them.

I wanted to pick that ball up and bounce it off their damn heads. lol

Perhaps, a future mod will wake these folks up....who knows. Anybody here remember the movie "The Happening?" Yea thats what all these people look like.

The biggest problem to me what they actaully could fix is the lack of character costumization compared what it could be. Its vastly underwhelming in a world whwre tons of peolle have robot limbs cooler tattooes and piercings than you the player. Why cant you be more muscular or shorter or fatter? Espeically as they said it would be mindblowing character costumizations well it isnt at all. There are plenty npc s who look more interesting than V. I should be able to look like Adam Smasher an aNimal or mealstrom gangmember.

The biggest problem to me what they actaully could fix is the lack of character costumization compared what it could be. Its vastly underwhelming in a world whwre tons of peolle have robot limbs cooler tattooes and piercings than you the player. Why cant you be more muscular or shorter or fatter? Espeically as they said it would be mindblowing character costumizations well it isnt at all. There are plenty npc s who look more interesting than V. I should be able to look like Adam Smasher an aNimal or mealstrom gangmember.

that would force to make more duplicate armor sets jackets , tshirts with different sizes,
thats why when you play female V , the jacket or armor you find will make your breast default size and wont take into account what you chose.

In my opinion fixing the bugs is not enough. This is " all hands on deck " type of situation.

If I was in their shoes I would delay all planned DLC's and just focus on adding more content to this version of the game. Literaly zero people should work on expansions untill they fix all the problems and start adding more content to the core of this game. Open world doesn't have enough features and game design also requires some rework.

Cyberpunk is fun on it's own and has huge potential, but fixing all the bugs wont satisfy millions of disappointed people. CDPR promised way too much in the past two years.
Watching 48 minute demo from the 2018 feels like EA did this entire promo campaign. So many hyped up features that are not in the game, it really really hurts.

Bugs and perormance issues... tip of the iceberg.

They most definitely need to release DLC sooner than they have apparently stated (of course after all the ridiculous bugs are fixed). They game will be dead and forgotten about by the end of the year if they don't go public with good information. I don't think I'll even get 70 hours of the game, and I have 100% completion.
Stop rushing them and other game companies, this is a massive problem.

If you rush things, the chances are it will just make matters worse, just allow them to sort out what needs to be done and give them positive idea's to help improve it.

You look at no man's sky. It was a horrible slated mess on it's first release, now it is something entirely different. It just takes time.
Post automatically merged:

In my opinion fixing the bugs is not enough. This is " all hands on deck " type of situation.

If I was in their shoes I would delay all planned DLC's and just focus on adding more content to this version of the game. Literaly zero people should work on expansions untill they fix all the problems and start adding more content to the core of this game. Open world doesn't have enough features and game design also requires some rework.

Cyberpunk is fun on it's own and has huge potential, but fixing all the bugs wont satisfy millions of disappointed people. CDPR promised way too much in the past two years.
Watching 48 minute demo from the 2018 feels like EA did this entire promo campaign. So many hyped up features that are not in the game, it really really hurts.

Bugs and perormance issues... tip of the iceberg.
Give it time.

Just look at No Mans Sky. It was a horror show when it first came out. It's not now, the company had time to do what it wanted to do and added features and fixed things over time.

They also did it for the Witcher series and still worked on the original how many years after the original release.

I think you're asking a little too much (for example, I trully believe that the impact of your lifepath isn't gonna change, it would be way too much work) but I fully agree with the whole point. Of course they have to believe in this game, especially because it's a great one at its core...Just unfinished, if you will.

I think the highest poriority are the biggest bugs and AI issues.
like, yes I agree, Police response needs to be adressed as soon as possible. In fact, I don't even think the "spawning right on top of you" thing is the biggest issue with this system. What aggro them (pretty much everything regardless of the situation) is a far bigger problem since it make certain side quest borderline unplayable.
The set up needs to be different while engaged in combat, like you're allowed to kill a certain number of innocent before they intervine or something along those lines.
Right now it's just a nightmare due to a combination of enemies spawning in the middle of civilian heavy areas and civilian's AI being a disaster (they just crouch in the middle of the enemies or run right in front of them).

that would force to make more duplicate armor sets jackets , tshirts with different sizes,
thats why when you play female V , the jacket or armor you find will make your breast default size and wont take into account what you chose.
I get what you saying but thats just ridicoules. How many video games have managed to do that for decades. Im sorry but thats not a viable excuse for an rpg in 2020.

Last edited:
No, what we really need is a better AI.
It is the worst I have seen so far for the last 5 years.
I would start with improving that.

Guest 4406876

Not to be a debby downer here but you are essentially asking CDPR to make a type of game they do not make. I think the ones really let down here are people who seemingly though this game was going to be some kind of life sim. That is not the type of game CDPR makes. If we are honest here the only thing CDPR is really good at is writing and character development. Game play wise they are kind of mediocre. I don't make that statement lightly. GOG tells me I have 183 hours in the Witcher 3. That is the culmination of three full play threws. One of those play through I began really trying to role play as Geralt and a realization set in on me. That while the witcher 3 is big and beautiful it is smoke and mirrors CDPRs game is look don't touch. It is there simply for the story to have a stage. Cyberpunk is a bigger extension of that formula. If you really test the AI in the witcher 3 you quickly realize it is as broken as CP. But as stated above most people wouldn't know that because The witcher isn't designed to test it in this manner. While I don't doubt they will add things like customization maybe a few side activities in "free DLC" but what you see is pretty much what you are going to get. With all that being said I am ok with the game, I was hoping for a little more but after playing 3 CDPR titles we got exactly what they are good at. A compelling story likable well written characters and just enough world building to hold it all together all played out on a very pretty but ultimately fake stage.
I was expecting a "first and foremost RPG" and OPEN WORLD, where you could do and engage in all the activities ON DEMAND and give sense to all the additional content which serves the only purpose to grind for the fuck of it since you'll freacking get to the end anyways (I LOVED the story end even if people don't have it happy, it has BIG implications of THE BASICS Dystopians common questions and issues, too bad the world and the people in it aren't Dystopian...it's a parody of Cyberpunk).

This isn't a game, this isn't the game they advertised 2 days before release.

This game is missing features they LITERALLY SAID they would be present (not the stuff they said it wouldn't be present) 2 DAYS BEFORE RELEASE.

And all those useles fucking NCW where everybody was asking to see GAMEPLAY and not dumb shit...they couldn't show us GAMEPLAY mechanics in open world, because they perfectly KNEW this game HAS NONE. IT doesn't even have a freacking Ai that works for the traffic...cmon...are you for real?

It not Just a bug it whole game

-Feature
-Story
-Everything

This versions I think they Should not release and they will need to release some new video Dev have another version of game have more feature more main Story more detail This version just a demo or beta

This version is make player is I don't know how to say hopeless

Top Bottom