CDPRED What have you done to the end game?

+
CDPRED What have you done to the end game?

Hi guys. i'll start saying that this is my first time on a game forum, becuase thisi is a game i really love so now to the problem:

I've finished the game one hour ago with SPOILER: Ciri as a witcher, when the final scene at the tavern i was super happy because finaly i'll be able to go kill monsters and stay in her company maybe at a campfire, then after a hard day of hunt go and see Triss (in my case).Spoiler End.

I dont know if you can understand the sense of depression, sadness and loneliness that i felt when discovered that everyone was gone. This thing litteraly took away my desire to do contracts and secondary quests and in generla to play the game (a bad thing because i love this game, it world and Characters).

So does anyone know if CD PROJEKT RED will do something? like add them in to the post-end game to be able to do the things like kill monsters and contracts with Ciri and meet Triss/Yennefer in some house.

There is no end game they just gave possibility that after you complete main story you can do side quest collect armors and other stuff like this.

But who wants to do other stuff after the main quest when you discover that you are alone in a huge beutiful world, all the desire to play the game dispear and sadness and depression come in.

Welcome to the forums, yes I feel you.

There are other big threads out there that explain the same thing.

Hi and thanks :) i found the thread and i'm really happy that there are some many fans with the same problem, i found some discussion about this problem on steam and reddit, this make me hope for something good because CDPRed never disappont fans.

Just a hint ..
How about you do your sidequests and other stuff BEFORE you beat the Maincontent...

Top Bottom