CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

+
Did you get the CE?
Post automatically merged:

Brah I'm blind, where does it say that? My store is giving out Maelstorm with pre-orders. I'd rather the Valentinos too bc of Jackie :cry:

I can't afford such expenses ever again... not since I was stupid enough to help someone else in the real life...

Brah I'm blind, where does it say that?

The tweet isn’t clear about who’s who so originally I deduced it merely from the cyberchicano aesthetics of its artwork (plus of what little I know about CP2020 gangs). However, on the Instagram account of the game they posted the same artwork yesterday and on it there’s a hashtag that confirms it:

http://instagr.am/p/Byr99u-IsqJ/
All four look pretty great, they seem to capture the feel of those gangs very well, but I’m really digging the Tyger Claws (the asian bikers) and Valentinos ones.

The tweet isn’t clear about who’s who so originally I deduced it merely from the cyberchicano aesthetics of its artwork (plus of what little I know about CP2020 gangs). However, on the Instagram account of the game they posted the same artwork yesterday and on it there’s a hashtag that confirms it:

http://instagr.am/p/Byr99u-IsqJ/
All four look pretty great, they seem to capture the feel of those gangs very well, but I’m really digging the Tyger Claws (the asian bikers) and Valentinos ones.
In Australia we get this stuff for preordering :eek: I don't know if they have other steelbooks available or if it's just Maelstorm, but we get a Valentino poster! I can't think of anywhere else in Australia besides JB to preorder... They don't have any preorder bonuses
7dad2e29a2c04c4ebce962f5232516ee_Large.jpg

In Australia we get this stuff for preordering :eek: I don't know if they have other steelbooks available or if it's just Maelstorm, but we get a Valentino poster! I can't think of anywhere else in Australia besides JB to preorder... They don't have any preorder bonuses
View attachment 11003950

Oh wow, I'd kill for that key ring... these are the times when I really regret having stepped in to stop an assault and lose everything as a consequence... not even such a small trinket can I afford anymore.

Don't want to drag anyone down though... it's not like anyone'd care anyways... sure is a nice preorder incentive though, good for you if you can get it!

Oh wow, I'd kill for that key ring... these are the times when I really regret having stepped in to stop an assault and lose everything as a consequence... not even such a small trinket can I afford anymore.

Don't want to drag anyone down though... it's not like anyone'd care anyways... sure is a nice preorder incentive though, good for you if you can get it!
It's a nice surprise because Australia doesn't get anything like this.
From what I'm seen it's the best preorder bonuses so far!

Hi choombas
I'm in italy and I've been checking continuously the 3 shops listed on the official site as sellers of the collector edition pc. All 3 of them constantly have 'run out' written on their page. The customer service couldn't give me any specific answer on the matter.
My question is: that 'run out' means that all the collector's edition were already bought/booked and there's none left, or does it mean that the shops are still waiting to receive the items and it't simply not available for purchase yet?
I can't even find a specific cdpr mail address to whom write and get concrete info for the matter in question....anyone can help ?

Hello there! I don't know if you managed to order on Amazon.it or Gamestop.it since they had a few orders ongoing on Thursday/Friday, but if that's the collector to be important, not the platform, you can find still PS4 CEs available for preorder on gamestop.it

I was able to do a CE pre-order in Poland (I speak polish, so having CE localized is an additional bonus for me), so I'm one happy panda :ok:

I've considered buying x-box or PS CE version and purchase digital license on GOG,but console CE's are sold out too, so it's not an option anymore.

Another question: are there any channels to know when the NA PC CE will be available?

These art styles for steelbooks are only aviable for standard edition. CE will have unique print

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190610/3545cb348223ab5509d9ab8e76142a70.jpg
Post automatically merged:

I was able to do a CE pre-order in Poland (I speak polish, so having CE localized is an additional bonus for me), so I'm one happy panda :ok:

I've considered buying x-box or PS CE version and purchase digital license on GOG,but console CE's are sold out too, so it's not an option anymore.

For me CE in Poland is still aviable for every platform.

Sorry, I was not clear enough. what I should write was: I considered purchasing CE for PS or X-Box on Amazon.de for goodies and pre-ordering digital PC version on GOG to play on PC, but this option is closed right now, because all versions of CE are sold out on Amazon.

Yes ofc they are still avaiable, lol, they tell you a product what doesnt exist
yet (physically) is "out of stock" hence the reason why it would be so
easy for a second wave of PC/PS4/XBOX CEs of CP2077 *smirk*

But, here we are... having scalpers laughing at us >^^<

Yep Checking back for any updates on the North America PC CE? Been checking the listed vendors constantly and have yet to see it as an option.

Top Bottom