Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
OK, only I see a goatee in this one?

New signature

Amazing !

I can't get over the fact that you are a true master of perspectives,
because I find some of them hard to do (of the drawings you showed earlier).

Do you use Photoshop or a sketch program to draw ?
The lines look like they are made with a pencil tool.

Great as always but since i love to nitpick: Ciri's elbows look a bit weird. also wasn't ciri just escaping from cintra? might be wrong but i always imagined that she was wearing a more princess like dress. Also Cahir's armor should be darker In my honest opinion.

The Dreams of the little Ciri

Looks really fantastic, especially Cahir !

The Nilfgaardian sun on his armor should be pointing more to the left than to the right though,
because of the perspective, the way his torso and armor is turned.

And I think using only shadows to imply the elbows would be better, the black lines make them look strange.

Apart from that it's great !

Lol, do not kill me guy, i just made this on less than 15 min, just for put something

Less than 15 minutes? i'm impressed . and nobody is killing you bro, just pointing out where some of us think that there are places that you could improve.
A friendly advice, if you really want to grow in your craft you need to be open to criticism.

Sorry if I'm too blunt, but as a fan-fiction writer i found that people who were honest with their criticism are more useful with their comments that people that give you blind praise. so i always try to be as honest and as nitpicky as possible with any fanwork that i see.

Top Bottom