Ciri Fan Art Thread

+

http://offo.deviantart.com/

I didnt know that CDP had hired you to make the concept art for their anime adaptation Shinobi2u :p

Hah, it's not mine. If you click the picture, it take you to the artist's page (adovian). :)

I've been very slowly trudging along on Dandelion still since I can't quite make up my mind on how to pose his legs. Need to take some reference shots. At this rate, I might actually finish the whole piece by the time the game comes out. :p

i'm the original source, haha. i've been planning to do a witcher comic for a while now for that exact reason. i'm working out scripts and concept-y stuff at the moment, so there isn't much to show beyond this style test (this is actually inaccurate to the scene described in the books, hence why i need to do all this writing and prep ;~; ). there's also a Ciri concept earlier in this thread for the same comic in a different style

here's the line art if anyone's interested where you can see Ciri's face
View attachment 10797

Attachments

• sword of destiny lines.png
    sword of destiny lines.png
    229.9 KB · Views: 72
Well its pretty good. and it doesn't have to be a 100 % accurate version. more it has to be your version of that part of the novel. forgive me if im wrong but isnt that the part in sword of destiny when geralt reaches the dryads main settlement in brokilon when he goes to talk to their leader and he finds their leader combing Ciri's hair?

Because it looks fairly accurate to me.

Anyway id be great if you made a comic book version of that short story.

Pretty much, this artwork looks like its an artwork based on the last novels more than the game, so the scar is more fresh

Last edited:

I disagree with the personage above on the scarring. <_< That is not how the human body works, nor is it how the healing went. Also the scar didn't vertical attack her face. So disregarding that obvious flaw with this art, we can look at the beauty of it:

*Colors
*Drawing style is simply adorable
*The artist traded his/her soul to be able to draw hands. Note the fingers. Simply gratifying.

Top Bottom