Completely Game-Breaking Glitch - Xbox One

+
Completely Game-Breaking Glitch - Xbox One

So I played the game fine once it unlocked on Xbox Live.I jumped right in and played a good 4 and a half hours worth straight through with no problems.Then is where the problem started:I continued playing after a (very) late dinner, which I postponed intentionally for this game's release. I got through a part of one quest (finding the goat for the quest Family Matters).As I was headed back to complete my objective, I was passing through a small village when Roach suddenly glitched inbetween two support beams for an archway over a door to a cabin/shack/thing. I couldn't move, couldn't jump on Roach, etc.So I dismounted Roach, and the camera is SUPER close to the back of Geralt's head. Like zoomed in right on the back of his head. Nothing changed it. I sprinted, jumped, attacked, etc. to no avail. I couldn't interact with anyone, couldn't mount Roach, couldn't fast travel, etc. So i tried to reload my game, and it just infinitely sat there on the loading symbol, I could even back out and keep playing the game while the loading symbol was present and infinitely spinning.So I decided to restart my console altogether. I start the game back up, and bam, the game-breaking glitch:It just sits at the main menu screen after the "press A to continue" prompt, and it just says "Please wait...". That's all it does. I've been sitting here for a good 30 minutes and it's still just sitting there saying "Please wait..."Not only did I run into a glitch that completely prevented me from playing any further until I got it resolved, but the only possible way I could see to resolve it caused me to not be able to play the game at all, literally.Any help with this would be appreciated, and I mean any help. Because as of now, I just wasted $60 on a game I got to play for 4 hours.

That is odd. Did you install the update?

I'm impressed you managed to play it for 4 hours. My eyes can't get through a few minutes with this frame stutter/frame pacing issue. £45 for a few minutes.

I had this same issue, try unplugging your xboxone so it's fully off and not in sleep mode, restart it up and you should be good. HOPE THIS HELPS!

Top Bottom