Concerns about the game's quality

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
PR is hyping the game!!!

Devs are in crunch time to finish it!!!

It will probably look worse on consoles!!!

What shocking news will The Insider reveal next?

Feminazi spreads FUD to take down sexist developer! :p

Seriously though, I want to see how this develops. Anyone know how legit the vetting process on neoGAF is?

Feminazi spreads FUD to take down sexist developer! :p

Seriously though, I want to see how this develops. Anyone know how legit the vetting process on neoGAF is?
Probably as legit as their banning process

Aww, come on. Mods really? Yes, we are. What if I want to make a topic about leaking pipes in my bathroom then ?

Anyhow...

slimgrin said:
On the graphics, I feel neoGAF is freaking the hell out over nothing. The fidelity in the new screens is the same as anything we've seen to date, just different lighting. Only the wolf fur stands out because it isn't using the Nvidia tech.

That kind of their speciality now. Every next-gen video game is being scrutinized from this angle. CDPR did provide us with the AMAZING looking 'Sword of Destiny' trailer [which is the benchmark] and let's be honest here, you just don't see this kind of fidelity in the screenshots or the gameplay videos now. It kinda turned against them... though if have to be honest I don't really care about graphics that much. Never did.

With the graphics, we all know that the best way to show off the game is to do it in motion. Still shots just won't convey the grandeur and in some cases that ONE, SINGLE FRAME can make the game looks worse that it truly does.

I'm most worried about the claims of year long crunch and PR selling us on nonexistent game, because I just the find the image... frightening.

Last edited:
Oh boy.
This is not a good thing for CDPR, especially after that huge xbox ce fuckup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, come on. Mods really? Yes, we are.
It's the screenshot thread for screenshots, not for NeoGAF said XYZ. Hence branched off.

As for the "speciality" yes, this whole "downgrade" thing has been going on now with the "next-gen"(despite the fact it's been the same case with plenty of games in the last 10 years.)
So yes you'll see a lot of weird reactions

The guy said he has insiders, THEN TELL US WHO THEY ARE, goddamnit.

I find it hilarious that a thread about Neogaf started here, I just hope this thread doesn't start a spiral shitstorm.

EDIT: just read that a neogaf mod vetted the guy, we shall see I suppose.

Afaik this "Anaxymenes" guy is some indie dev (real initials B.P.) who's making up this shit based on stuff he heard from ex CDPR devs. I'd take just about everything this poster wrote with a huge heap of salt.

Hmm, can I ask how you knew this?

Last edited:

Jupiter_on_Mars

I was unaware there was a group called «We Hate Stupiz NeoGAF» around here. Guess I hadn't been paying attention.

It's Friday.

Do CDProjekt really want this rumour to have the entire weekend to itself? It would seem to me the fact they're a public listed company would perhaps advise more caution and a brief but reassuring public statement.

Last edited:

i bet when it reach 10 page mods will start cleaning this thread

neogaf is dissapointed
and /v/ is rather pissed

I was unaware there was a group called «We Hate Stupiz NeoGAF» around here. Guess I hadn't been paying attention.

It's Friday.

Very funny.

Does CDProjekt really want this rumour to have the entire weekend to itself? It would seem to me the fact they're a public listed company would perhaps advise more caution and a brief but reassuring public statement.

Hopefully yes, but to be frank this thread (as someone in the thread said) "went from Euphoria to Disappointment in 9 pages", and it's only been one day so far, we shall see.

Do CDProjekt really want this rumour to have the entire weekend to itself? It would seem to me the fact they're a public listed company would perhaps advise more caution and a brief but reassuring public statement.

I imagine this is CDPR HQ at the moment...

Reds adressing any of the rumours would just add legitimacy to the whole thing, they won't do that. It will go away... eventually. And hopefully they will pick better screenshots next time.

I actually felt there was a rather dramtic downgrade between the VGX trailer and the Sword of Destiny trailer (and the gameplay demo) so I guess another downgrade won't disappoint me as much

I actually felt there was a rather dramtic downgrade between the VGX trailer and the Sword of Destiny trailer (and the gameplay demo) so I guess another downgrade won't disappoint me as much

I hope CDPR learns from this incident to put the info about which platform they take screens off from and some more info, just not to be vague.

CDPR has never given us reasons to distrust them, so we shouldn't start paying back that with distrust based on conjectures and "leaks"
Just my opinion.

" it's to good to be true." maybe?
I was joking about the idea of this game not even being real with my girlfried about a year ago.
Hmm.. I don't know what to say lol... I mean if CDPR needs more time, then why not let us brace for yet another delay?
John Mamias did joke about TW3 being done by 2025 @ E3 2013. Anyways... this is really starting to suck!!!

Last edited:
CDPR has never given us reasons to distrust them, so we shouldn't start paying back that with distrust based on conjectures and "leaks"
Just my opinion.

I really hate to be "that guy", but come on. CD PROJEKT RED has only two games under it' s belt, they hardly had a chance to disappoint anyone.

See, people are all over the place in their assessment of the game due to variables. Most thought the SOD trailer represented the most polished version yet. Many can't even see a difference between the latest screens and older ones. A classic clusterfuck, folks. :smoke:

Why would you release a Screenshot of something that looks bad?

I know everyone's in denial(W3 was going to be one of the rare ones that delivered) but its true. The quality has decreased with each subsequent reveal.

I know. No one cares about the graphics or its normal, common business sense to show your consumers a product that looks less and less aesthetically pleasing as they announced.

Fine, its ok. At least lets all agree that something weird is going on.

If its true that they over extended, then they might as well delay it to late 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom