Couple things on 1.05 patch

+
Couple things on 1.05 patch

-I definitely took a framerate hit on this patch. Particularly in Velen/Novigrad area. Its so choppy I'm having trouble controlling Geralt. Core-i5 2600k @ 4.4Ghz on AMD 6970. Used to be fine. Running on low with detail and textures on medium.

-Also, seems kind of silly. You can only craft one Alcohest and White Gull at a time. I used to make several White Gulls at a time since you need it for so many recipes

-On the positive note, its nice to see so many alchemy recipes I actually had but were apparently bugged. I think this had to do with getting the superior recipe before the enhanced etc.

Same for me lost 6 fps avarage still waiting to see if more people got it or only a minor thing.(Resetted all settings including values on files)

I think it may be something they did with ambient occlusion. I used to be able to run HBAO+. Now its seems to cause much more of a performance hit.

Also tried deleting the usersettings and usersettings.bak files.

i got the same fps as before. 0.1 - 0.2 less, but that's nothing really.

luckily the font is improved, so i can finally read books now.

and they really worked on the controller smoothing with the analog sticks!!! no stuttering with a controller anymore when looking around slowly!

Top Bottom