Crafting bug (reach level {int_0})

+
Is it just me, or does anyone else run into this bug, that you cannot see which lvl you need to get in order to upgare some items?

Attachments

• crafting.png
    crafting.png
    3 MB · Views: 1,759
Hey,

I've got the same issue. First seen after running today's update. Additionally after a certain amount of upgrades certain legendaries stop being visible in the upgrade tab (the overwatch as an example). I've not got level 50 yet so there should still be upgrades left, right?

Validating my game cache has made no difference.

I didn't think you could see it at all...

I don't think you can, but really I never tried looking. It seems to pop up when you for sure don't meet the req to wear the item. But it also pops up for other items that I already have one.
Post automatically merged:

Huh, weird. I validated game cache a second time and the int_0 defect is fixed.

Did you have any mods installed?

I do still have a bunch of legendaries missing from my upgrade list though.

I don't think you can, but really I never tried looking. It seems to pop up when you for sure don't meet the req to wear the item. But it also pops up for other items that I already have one.

Did you have any mods installed?
Nope. Didn't even know there were mods yet.

I do still have a bunch of legendaries missing from my upgrade list though.

Nope. Didn't even know there were mods yet.

Ah okay, just installed an AMD SMT fix and was worried that might have been the cause.

But yeah, there are a few already. Nothing really "major" just yet. Mainly fixes, cheats & presets.

Is it just me, or does anyone else run into this bug, that you cannot see which lvl you need to get in order to upgare some items?
I also Have that Same error after Patch 1.05, anyone come to a resolution? I'm about to verify game files like I seen below to see if that work, if it does ill let you all know.

Alright, did some playing and leveled up my Int, seems to have let me get passed the block. I was at 7 and leveled to 8 and now I can upgrade the items I could not previously.

I assume that this is about the PC version?

If so, did you try this?

I just clicked "verify/repair" for the first time and GOG Galaxy has been showing "Updating 0%" for about 10 minutes. Not sure if I'm impatient or if this just takes a while.

I just clicked "verify/repair" for the first time and GOG Galaxy has been showing "Updating 0%" for about 10 minutes. Not sure if I'm impatient or if this just takes a while.

Disregard. Apparently all I had to do was threaten GOG Galaxy that I would cancel the download or I have infinitely good timing and now it's done. :ok::shrug::cool:

After "verify/repair"-ing the game twice, this still shows as "Reach level {int_0} to upgrade this item."

C#:
var int_0 = 12;

Console.WriteLine("Reach level {int_0} to upgrade this item.");
Console.WriteLine($"Reach level {int_0} to upgrade this item."); // This is a likely fix

1608550928249.png

Last edited:
C#:
var int_0 = 12;

Console.WriteLine("Reach level {int_0} to upgrade this item.");
Console.WriteLine($"Reach level {int_0} to upgrade this item."); // This is a likely fix
I have the same problem with upgrade level int_0 requirement. How do I change the code lines? I have limited experience with coding. Thanks in advance!

Same error here. Could be because i havent done the gun's questline.
Also Cyberpunk has zero bugs.

Top Bottom