Crashes when exiting the shop and when ending a game.

+
As per title, every time I exit the shop ingame and when a match is over the game freezes, crashes and I have to restart gog. Can I fix this or should I wait for a patch?

Please, try the following:
  1. Try to disable V-Sync and Card Animations.
  2. Remove/disable all third party overlay applications (e.g. FRAPS, RivaTuner).
  3. Try a verify / repair through GOG Galaxy and ensure Galaxy itself is up to date.
  4. Install / repair redistributables that come wit the game (DirectX, Visual Studio, etc.).
  5. Disable the Galaxy overlay, in the options menu (only for debugging; it should be enabled for buying kegs and inviting friends).
  6. Disable your virus protection software / firewall.
  7. Close all background applications, especially Chrome (and other resource-consuming apps).
  8. If that doesn't work; try to reinstall the game and manually remove the following folders (back up your Thronebreaker save games before that!):
    1. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CDProjektRED"
    2. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED"
  9. If this doesn't fix things, run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.

Gwent is crashing every time iam using the exit button of the shop.
It also crashes when using close buttons on a regular bases.

Same for Thronebreaker. And since there are so many buttons in the singleplayer campagne, the game is currently unplayable for me. One crash every 10 minutes. And yes i already tried using the fixes...

Every time i check the shop if i stay more than 5 sec on the starting shop screen, after i press exit the game just dies. i have sent like 16 bugg reports and i saw an older post that it got fixed.. is it just me?

It's a common issue with the ati radeon cards. It's not fixed yet. You have to wait for a patch.

Now it crashes using the close button in the endgame screen of a multiplayer match as well. I have to restart the game after every game. Congrats...

Top Bottom