Creative ways of using Vicovaros?

+
Creative ways of using Vicovaros?

Other than the obvious usages of Vicovaros to screw up discard deck mechanics (stealing QGs and Axemen being the more obvious steals), what other ways of using Vicovaros have you found?

Several that I think may be game breaking compared to the other factions:

Using Vicovaros on BMCs. There are two things you can do with this (that might be another reason to nerf Rot Tosser):

1. Using the BMC on the Vicovaro to summon all of the other BMCs in an ST graveyard. So a single medic can produce 14 power, and still have one more graveyard pull (like Elven Mercenary), if the graveyard is fully stocked.
2. Using the BMC on a Rot Tosser, for obvious board clear reasons.

Using Vicovaros on Elven Mercenaries, to thin your deck using First Light combinations. In short, using First Light to summon another Vicovaro, to pull another Elven Mercenary, to hopefully get another First Light, and so on so forth.

Using Vicovaros on Ancient Foglets, for obvious reasons if the Monster deck is fielding Ancient Foglets in the first place. Runner up would be stealing normal Foglets.

Using Vicovaros against monster consume decks, by throwing Ambassadors out to get eaten by Vrans (instead of them eating Nekkers), and keep on resurrecting them to super-buff your units (like, coincidentally, the Vicovaro that brought the Ambassador back).

Those were just some examples I've run into, I'm curious to see who else has found creative uses for Vicovaros, just to press on the point that resurrection from the enemy discards may need some tweaking.

You don't use them on Ambassadors in a Consume Deck.

You use them on a Vran Warrior and an Arachas Behemoth. Vran consumes the Medic next turn, and voila. Your very own Monster Consume train is underway.

That is something I never considered. Just have to get two Thunders and a Medic in hand to get the Consume Train going. :D

You could use Vicovaro to get Reaver Scout which can summon another Vicovaro (or bronze card of your choice)

You could summon a Nekker Warrior to add more copies of Vicovaro medic (or bronze card of your choice)

Stealing Mahakam Defenders and running your very own merry band of dwarves can be great as well!

Using medic on small opponent fogglet then 2nd on nekker warrior to copy your fogglets is not bad play sometimes.

Ugralitan;n7971920 said:
Stealing Mahakam Defenders and running your very own merry band of dwarves can be great as well!

Another reason I run ambassadors in my deck; those pansy dwarves think they got buffs, apparently people with pieces of paper inspire dwarves better. :D

I was once playing against some strange masochist skellige deck, he had those guys which transform into bears when put in the graveyard and get +1 strength for every wounded character on board.
So he discarded him and was playing classical bear + axe strategy, then I got Vicovaro with Emissary by luck and got this bear, which get +20 str, lol. He insta passed next turn. :D

Top Bottom