Cross Progression v4.04 not working.

+
Hi all,

I have read some of the Cross Progression threads but they are mostly for previous versions. I've been playing switching back and forth between PS5 and Switch. All was working really well but my last saves on Switch are not showing that little cloud icon and are not available anymore on my PS5. The cross progression option is enabled on the Switch. Is this a bug? Something that can be worked around?

Please let me know as I can't continue now on the PS5 and there's some reasonable progress done yesterday on the Switch.

Thank you.

G.

You probably tried, but if you create a brand new save on your Switch (instead of overwritting an existing one), the "cloud icon" doesn't appear on the new one?

Yes I have tried that but didn't solve the issue. What possibly solved it was to leave the game, start the Nintendo store (checking if there was connection issues) go back to the game and save again.

I'm having this exact issue. Cross saves between Xbox One X and Switch worked fine all week, until today. Now, neither system will sync saves, and I have verified that both have good internet connections and have restarted both consoles. Creating new saves does nothing.

I'm having this exact issue. Cross saves between Xbox One X and Switch worked fine all week, until today. Now, neither system will sync saves, and I have verified that both have good internet connections and have restarted both consoles. Creating new saves does nothing.
In case, did you try to disconnect your account, clear the cache (on xbox) and connect your account again?

Ok, there is a post on the support website about cross-progression issue. So nothing that you can do for now, they work to fix it :
We're currently experiencing an issue with cross progression that prevents a portion of the players from uploading and downloading saves.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work on a fix.

For me, the problem manifests itself in the fact that I can't see current saves, only from 4 days ago ... I'm trying to transfer a save from switch to GOG, I'm logged in on Switch to GOG.

Top Bottom