Current Card List - Gwentify

+
Wow Philippa's card is nice!

I hope there will be some alternative artwork of her.

One where she still had eyes in Witcher 2 and one from Witcher 3 with her eyes covered!

This one looks like the moment when she's escaping Loc Muinne!

I think that most probably 3 hero will be henselt, as he took big part in tw2
:hatsoff:(only reminder who he was - not that i liked him much)

Last edited:
Radovid, Henselt and Zuleyka should be the other 3 Northern Realms leaders!

I thought there will only be 3 leader cards per faction

---------- Updated at 11:31 AM ----------

Redanian cards abilities + Heroics art indicate that Radovid is going to be the one with the promotion ability

maybe then again it could also be Henselt. The dun banner heavy cavalry also self promotes.

---------- Updated at 11:35 AM ----------

I think that most probably 3 hero will be henselt, as he took big part in tw2
:hatsoff:(only reminder who he was - not that i liked him much)

I agree his troops are already in gwent (the dun banner) so it makes sense for their leader to also be in the game.

I thought there will only be 3 leader cards per faction

---------- Updated at 11:31 AM ----------

maybe then again it could also be Henselt. The dun banner heavy cavalry also self promotes.

I hope we have more than 3 per faction and I don't think because GwentDB listed 3 slots for leader cards we're going to have only 3

A while back Rafal Jaki confirmed that we'll have Radovid,Henselt and Estraad Thyssen in the game and it's pretty evident that the first two can only be leader cards while the third can be either that or a hero card.

I hope we have more than 3 per faction and I don't think because GwentDB listed 3 slots for leader cards we're going to have only 3

A while back Rafal Jaki confirmed that we'll have Radovid,Henselt and Estraad Thyssen in the game and it's pretty evident that the first two can only be leader cards while the third can be either that or a hero card.

Confirmed? Where?

Top Bottom