Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like many are waiting patiently to get a chance to play cyberpunk 2077. Ok maybe not patiently. But with recent contavercy with Sony's new Censoring of games policies.Was hoping to get a answer if CD Project Red has any comments about Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4 being potentially censored for that console. Thank you for any answer you give. I am asking as many on you tube are talking about it.especially after recent release of M rated game Devil May Cry was censored.

I like many are waiting patiently to get a chance to play cyberpunk 2077. Ok maybe not patiently. But with recent contavercy with Sony's new Censoring of games policies.Was hoping to get a answer if CD Project Red has any comments about Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4 being potentially censored for that console. Thank you for any answer you give. I am asking as many on you tube are talking about it.especially after recent release of M rated game Devil May Cry was censored.
This is what I primarily want to know as well.

<clip> will we be able to wear clothes "on top" of our armor? <clip>
I (obviously) can't speak for CP2077 but in the PnP you could get an Armani suit custom made if you have the $ ;)

Chances are in CP2077 we'll be able to select from a handful of armors/clothings and everything with fit with everything. Don't expect to be able to make detailed wardrobe selections or have a catalog of armor options.

Will we able to climb wall using katana instead of mantis blade? Therefore, I can save some humanity points on different cyberware. The curiosity is killing me...
Climbing walls using katana?
I don't really think that would work or make sense, mantis blade are attached to body, and so it makes sense when someone climbs on a wall , katanas are light single edged swords, how will it even support the body while climbing , also , There would be only one katana , I dont think dual equip katanas work.

Along with a traditional XP system, players can garner Street Cred by completing side missions and jobs in the city. The player’s reputation is then used to unlock access to new vendors and contacts throughout Night City, allowing them to complete new missions.
Actually that's amazing, one of the strongest aspects of Witcher 3 was its side quests. You're learning from the past and plan to improve your strenght even more. Much respect dudes & girlz.

Here's the question:
In case of single components of gameplay, like draving, climbing walls, hacking etc. How many % of it was already shown in the gameplay demo in comparison to stuff we're about to see in upcoming months/years/decades?
Like for sure we got to see driving, but we didn't get to see buying stuff / crafting / tuning / braindancing / many more skills related to specific classes / different fighting styles / other unkown systems or mechanics.

Summarizing, can you tell us (more or less) how much is coming in comparison to stuff we've already seen?

Last edited:
Will you be able to request you car and it will dri e to your destination automatically like Kitt from knight rider also will be there be special rare cars in the game where there is only one of them in the whole game.

Like Jurassic Park jeep in watch dogs 2.
images (9).jpeg

Was watching the 1993 movie, Demolition Man, the other day, and the "Three Shells" in the restroom scene involving John Spartan and Lenina Huxley made me think... will they still use paper in Cyberpunk 2077 or something else…

Was watching the 1993 movie, Demolition Man, the other day, and the "Three Shells" in the restroom scene involving John Spartan and Lenina Huxley made me think... will they still use paper in Cyberpunk 2077 or something else…

:LOL: I think I may have seen you mention that on your twitter as well. An entertaining question.

On the Corpo side, I can't see them leaving Eddies on the table. Insert "invisible hand of the market" joke here. No idea what the product(s) would be, specifically... "grey goo" could be suitably dystopian.

From the cyberware side though, I can actually speak on that topic a bit from personal experience. I'm missing my gallbladder, appendix and 2/3 of my intestines IRL. The current medical solution to that kind of situation is TPN. Under TPN, you avoid the digestive system alltogether and deliver nutrition/hydration directly to the circulatory system (via PICC line or Chest Port). The predictable result... no poop. In a future medical tech scenario, I can imagine a vastly improved version of TPN (possibly via other means) being a common option to anyone with a few Eddies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parenteral_nutrition

that's a must have easter egg. If the game doesn't have, I'll be extremely disappointed. Like TW3, we need a lot of those easter egg, and for CP2077 I see '80s movies as the main source of them.

Predictable? Yes, but necessary. :smart:

Is there a possibility of getting a stream safe mode (As DLC or included in the game). Specifically for covering up nudity, it would make it a lot easier for streaming the game to Twitch or YouTube without having to worry about the corporate overlords shooting down our videos/accounts, because their policies find gunning someone down better than having some skin showing. It would also save time editing for those of us that don't stream but do upload videos. Granted we could probably argue that the nudity isn't sexual for some parts, but the algorithm that auto flags videos isn't the smartest, and it would be easier to avoid fighting every flag it gives us.

how deep is the customization for cosmetic accessories? like having good teeth, jewelry and things like that

It is already known how many languages the game contains ?
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...al-cyberpunk-2077-faq.10970267/#post-11054825

We’ll release the game in 16 language versions, 10 with full voice over, 6 with subtitles.
PL -VO, EN - VO, DE - VO, FR - VO, IT - TXT, ES - VO, ESMX - TXT, PT-BR - VO, RU - VO, HU - TXT, CZ - TXT, JP - VO, KR - VO, ZH-S - VO, ZH-T - TXT, AR - TXT.
However, the list is not yet closed, so additional languages might be supported at launch.

Hello all.

We're not going to go on a huge Anti-Epic Store Rant here on the forums. Definitely not on this thread.

CDPR has already stated where they are releasing Cyberpunk. Given that they own GoG, it's obviously NOT going to be an Epic exclusive.

Keep it to questions that a) haven't been answered already, please and b) have something to do with Cyberpunk 2077 and c) are reasonable in content, as opposed to based on fear or trends (Epic Store! Battle Royale! Microtransactions!).

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom