Cutscenes causing blurred graphics (DO NOT MERGE)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone found a fix (official or unofficial/homemade) to this "pixelated/shimmering graphic(especially on characters' face) issue yet which is very apparent during conversation?The latest patch obviously didn't fix this. Im tired of running this game on low-lighting especially on my 285gtx gpu.Its been almost a year, yet theres no official fix to this major graphic bug. I tried all the solutions listed here and none of them work.I would really like a tweak which causes the game to use low-lighting ONLY during conversation/dialog and automatically switches back to high lighting. Can someone make a mod or any unofficial fix like that?Witcher 2 is right around the corner and I really want to complete this game in all its visual glory and Im sure many of you would to rather than just closing your eyes on this issue.Any help would definitely be appreciated.Cheers.

Hi, I've the same problem (see the thread on 4800), please, help us.How do you disable the ligthing effect (or set low ligthting) ?

uluquiorra said:
Hi, I've the same problem (see the thread on 4800), please, help us.How do you disable the ligthing effect (or set low ligthting) ?
Click launcher click launch game when you get to the load game screen click options then click advanced and on this page are a number of selections one of which is lighting just move the slider to the left and click accept

Yes !!!Thx, I've just set "éclairage" (lighting) at low and set all the others at high and the problem is solved.I'll finnaly can play to this game for first time, it seems it's very good.It's very beautiful graphically even now.thx, monday I'll start the adventure...

Setting lighting to low removes some of the HDR effect and many other types of eye candy in the game.Is there any other way to fix this issue WITHOUT setting lighting to low?Cheers.

Kel88 said:
Setting lighting to low removes some of the HDR effect and many other types of eye candy in the game.Is there any other way to fix this issue WITHOUT setting lighting to low?Cheers.
Have you tried changing the Gamma setting in In the options>video options tab

[moderator]Locked, as this issue has been long fixed and the "pixelated/shimmering graphic (especially on characters' face) issue yet which is very apparent during conversation" is different, unfixed and has it's own thread: http://tw1.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=2867.0[/moderator]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom