Cyberpunk 2077 - BEER BRAINSTORM (CDPR guys in pub with Mike)

+
Cyberpunk 2077 - BEER BRAINSTORM (CDPR guys in pub with Mike)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqo3OxyAPXY

Ok, now show me a dev that's cooler than these guys...

I managed to grab the file before it went private, but I'm not sure if CDPR will appreciate me putting up a mirror.

Aver

Forum veteran
I managed to grab the file before it went private, but I'm not sure if CDPR will appreciate me putting up a mirror.

If they would like to share it then video would stay public. Mike in this video few times asked guy who was recording to stop. Don't upload it. I watched it and it's nothing interesting. You barely can understand what they are talking because there is too much noise.

Probaby the ones who got it should't share. If they took it down and want it to be private, then people should respect their opinion.

Yeaa-h. Grow up a bit, gang. Just because you want something does not mean you are entitled to have it.

I know, shocking news. I'm old.

These are CDPR's forums for a game we have yet to purchase from them - they are here mostly for our convenience. CDPR can get loads of ideas from lots of places if they want them. Hell, they have Maximum Mike himself to ask.

So appreciate this space they constructed for us - and are paying for - and let them decide what to share about their property. Please.

I'm not asking for the video, just maybe 2-4 points they mention. They prob took it down cause they didn't want to show that they drink and talk about the game.

Meh, i watched it, nothing to see there just guys having fun at the pub. If cdpr don't want to share than don't share it. It was their private video after all.

Asmuch as I want to see it, I have to agree, if they wanted it public, they would have made it public... and if Mike wasn't happy about it being recorded, we should respect that.

Heh. Let us now savour the irony: the makers of Cyberpunk 2020 and Cyberpunk 2077, games about technology and it's effect on us as a culture, find themselves being recorded on someone's phone while having a drink at a bar. Knowing it is going up in virtual reality within the day, no journalistic Media needed.

Oh, look, it's the Future...behind us again. Damn it.

information should be free. Kinda cyberpunk mantra...

but I don't mind not seeing. Paparazzi are vermin anyways…

Top Bottom