Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

+
Thanks for the update!

Glad to hear you’re committed to fixing and updating the game and I’m looking forward to seeing how it will pan out.

I know the atmosphere on these forums looks very hostile at times, but there is also lot of very productive feedback and suggestions. I encourage you guys to listen to it in your efforts to improve the game.

Everyone has to fall to realize mistakes, climb up and shine again. Even CDPR. And since you guys are the most amazing game creators I have no doubt CP2077 will become what it deserves!

Most amazing game creators? Since when?! I mean they are great, but lets not go over the top here.

Anyways, I have been playing the game on the PS5 since day one and I have put a good 100 hours into it, I finished the story and most side stuff etc. However, I'm kinda bummed to find out that the next gen patch would be released end of 2021, I was expecting it a lot sooner than that... a bit disappointed to be honest.

Chapeau! First step in regaining my trust. First Gaming comp., I can remember that broke the silence after such an undeserving start. Hope there are some lessons learned. But non the less it unsettles me like some poster mentioned before me, this message only addresses problems with the last gen console start. So everything on PC is working like intended? If so this is an astonishing beautifull but still just an good action looter shooter with some shallow RPG parts. Nothing revolutionary here. I will wait and see what the next DLC is about before I start the praise. None the less I thank the CDPR employees who worked hard so far and hopefully CDPR will not drive them to their limits and above to regain the lost. Just be open and honest with your decisions that is all most of the people want and will expect of you. If you need more time say so, but I still belive the problem isnot the buyer but the investors.

Last edited:
With performance and bugs being fixed it's a good game. Though I'm sure most would like an explanation as to why you kept promoting several missing mechanics like the supposedly sophisticated police and crowd AI even up until the release of the game. Or the story branching for that matter. Always promoted deep branching and a number of different outcomes based on player decisions, but in the end there are only a handful of scenarios where you actually do have a choice that affects the outcome and it's mostly between only a couple of outcomes. Actively trying to play the game in your own way mostly leads to you realizing that you have to play the game in a rather specific way in order to progress.

I love the game, but it doesn't take all that long before you see behind the curtains.

Q: Are you making the team crunch to work on the patches?

A:
The team is working to bring relevant fixes to the game without any obligatory overtime. Avoiding crunch on all of our future projects is one of our top priorities.

This was actually nice to know.

Played this through on Xbox One X, I really enjoyed it, no game has rocked my world like this for ages. Your story guys are setting new standards for single player games. To get this to work at all on older generation consoles was great achievement to begin with. Technical issues are reality, but take your time. You guys put Poland on the world map yet again (maybe it's a bit bigger now?), take pride of your work!

Last edited:
Okay...we can live with the idea that bugs are a thing on big projects...but we will recieve the game advertised? All the cut contents? Choices that matters? Most beliveble crowd in games up to date? Those thing that make this game a hype...
yeah, That's all that matters, all that we've been looking forward to.. The AI is the worst thing ever. the choices... the cut content.. sigh

Jesus, who wrote the text for the video?
This is such a blatant PR speech.
Even all the emphasis is shifted to bugs, not that they advertised one game and sold another.
If you really didn't know about the state of the console versions, why did you ban people from sharing that information before the release?
You had your chance to apologize. And you just wasted those 5 minutes on another damage control.

I'm sure the game will have the same (amazing) outcome as The Witcher 3 had, another thing is, it doesn't fix all the issues but sure helps alot is using an SSD with the old gen consoles, it improves the game so much!

Like many others, also on my second playthrough. I just want to say thank you for your dedication, and for making one of the best games in recent history. It's extraordinarily underrated, and was obviously a massive undertaking. Looking forward to where you take it next with expansions and add-ons! Would love to see 'other' stories in Night City (other playable main characters, etc.).

Top Bottom