Cyberpunk...Heck yes! (Meet and Greet)

+
Ummm. Nice pic.
Pro - your turn. With the correct number of limbs, please. Six would be appropriate, as Sard has a sensitive soul.

I cry while watching Saving Private Ryan.

Not joking, actually. I find it very moving. Life Is Beautiful, too. Also Notting Hill, Pretty Woman and Shawshank Redemption make me cheer out loud.

My pic is my avatar.

That's right.

Sense Offenders ABOUND.

Wisdom000 pic is her avatar as well. Dragonbird also. Redge is a giant of a man, made mostly of python-like glands. Chris is from Devonshire or somewhere. One of us is a seasonal dinner. One's a fairy that says she's a woman. I think poet might be Clive Owen or Eddie Murphy. And you're a young Carl Sagan! I think.

You would be correct there, Bale. Carl Sagan in all his cosmos glory. Everyone should go watch this now and be filled with billions of wisdom!

If people weren't moved by Life is Beautiful, then I'd be concerned. Great movie.

Last edited:
Hey guys, name's Mike but most people call me Numer. Likes me some video games. I am from Texas, Austin in particular. I'm new to this forum but have played CP2020 in the past, FAAAAR in the past lol. I'm 36, love vidja games and feel like cyberpunk isn't represented enough at all. Maybe that's a good thing...quality over quantity and such. Here's a pic of me in action:

Yes I am a jackass. I love you.

Attachments

• 1400518_10202986086526509_7952042963533116285_o.jpg
    1400518_10202986086526509_7952042963533116285_o.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Forum veteran
Hm, that picture looks vaguely Christian Bale-ish. Not sure what the rules say about this, but I think you and Sard have to fight to the death now.

Hi, Numer. I see you've just met our other number-based forum-member. He usually shortens his name as well.

Hm, that picture looks vaguely Christian Bale-ish. Not sure what the rules say about this, but I think you and Sard have to fight to the death now.

Yeah, I was thinking the same, 225, and you're right about the rules.
My bet's on the new guy. Sard still seems a little over-emotional after thinking of his favourite movies.

Yeah, I was thinking the same, 225, and you're right about the rules.
My bet's on the new guy. Sard still seems a little over-emotional after thinking of his favourite movies.

We watched Just Like Heaven, with Mark Ruffalo and Reese Witherspoon. Again. SO ADORABLE.

"A lonely landscape architect falls for the spirit of the beautiful woman who used to live in his new apartment."

It means that someone liked your post.
Unless it came from Sard, in which case it means he's singled you out for "special" treatment. But don't worry. There's nothing to be scared about.

Hello everyone! I'm RioDragon and I'm new here, though I've been strongly looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 since CD Projeckt RED first announced it. I know this technically isn't the first post I've made, no, that one was in the 'Dream RPG' thread, but I figured I might as well introduce myself properly. I've been a computer gamer going back to when I was kid, around the later parts of the DOS era, playing games my dad had bought and collected on shareware anthology sets and disks. Now I'm 24, have a modest background in amateur voice-acting, went to Art College for 2 years for game design and development, and run a youtube channel on my own that I've been posting regular video content to from January this year to now, though the channel itself was made when I was a senior in high school.

I hope to be able to contribute whatever I can as I pop in from time to time. Thanks to Mike Pondsmith, CD Projeckt RED, and Cyberpunk fans everywhere for the Cyberpunk 2077's game development and being able to put up with me on this forum in the future. :p

Last edited:
Don't thank the fans. Have you met us? We hate. Intently. Also, several of us have truly strange diseases. I think Redge ate some bad cantaloupe and now his skin keeps falling off. Braindancer12 sold an organ and replaced it with some kind of jello mold. Dragon can't tell if she's a reptile or a bird. One of us is a number no one else can remember.

Probably, you should run.

That's funny considering my username also has 'Dragon' in it and my current Eclipse Phase character is an Uplifted Corvid called Robyn Spector. : P

You..you play Eclipse Phase?

HOW MAY I REWARD YOU. Hmmm. I can't just give you 80 REDpoints, they stopped me from doing that anymore. ( We did it to Slim for days and days until his total was throughly corrupted, heh heh heh).

I award you ONE HALF a SardPoint. USE IT WELL.

Forum veteran
Awesome. One more dragon and we'll be able to put on a Game of Thrones community play. I'll be the Khaleesi, obviously. Time to look into getting a blonde wig and something to conceal my dangly bits.

Top Bottom