Dark Horse and CD Projekt Red Launch ‘Witcher’ Collectibles

+
some previews of Triss and Geralt statues

Just like with pretty much every other Witcher statue,figure etc. Faces look awful. Not saying that it's easy to make them match with game or that i would do better job but still.

I noticed preorders(triss&geralt) are finally possible on german amazon . took you long enough darkhorse xD... geralt goes for 25 euro & triss for 28

Just like with pretty much every other Witcher statue,figure etc. Faces look awful. Not saying that it's easy to make them match with game or that i would do better job but still.

Well, I'm happy with those than that fuglly collector's edition statue or the Prime1 700$ statue <3 :3

Last edited:
I didnt thaught there would be something look worse than these pop bubbleheads but they managed to do it :wazzzup:

I didnt thaught there would be something look worse than these pop bubbleheads but they managed to do it :wazzzup:

well you dont stare prize figures in the face..... thats just the way it is , still I would say its pretty good .. ;) ... overall looking solid. & with some decent lighting make up for some great decoration^^

Well, you can buy the 800$ statues :)
Too pricey? Umm... then why complain about 30$ statues, that, IMHO look OK.
Also, for the Pop! vinyl's, those are some fun collectibles to own you know? Those cost 12$, it's worth the price, aaaand if I remember correctly, Witcher 3 is the only Witcher game to have so many figurines :)

Amazon says it will ship geralt to me this weekend . hype xD ... Also it seems like alot of ppl bought the figure , since geralt is out of stock xD ( on amazon.de) ... My shelf(Altar) cant wait to be completed xD .... will probably do a little video on the figures as well & a bigger one once I have all 5 ( & I hope there is more to come^^)

Also to celebrate , here a music video I made :D
[video=youtube;dNO-A5Mofkw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNO-A5Mofkw[/video]

Last edited:
Amazon says it will ship geralt to me this weekend . hype xD ... Also it seems like alot of ppl bought the figure , since geralt is out of stock xD ( on amazon.de) ... My shelf(Altar) cant wait to be completed xD .... will probably do a little video on the figures as well & a bigger one once I have all 5 ( & I hope there is more to come^^)

I really like your Witcher corner here :) only what is missing is the Witcher saga on that book shelf :)

I've bought the Jinx Geralt and I think it is really well made figure - of course it is fun figure but I like it a lot :)

I really like your Witcher corner here :) only what is missing is the Witcher saga on that book shelf :)

I've bought the Jinx Geralt and I think it is really well made figure - of course it is fun figure but I like it a lot :)

I actually have all books in german language ... though no space for proper display.... all my normal books are sitting in a dark corner =P & I reserve the little space for Witcher & manga^^

Last edited:
I slapped a little setup together ( for the upcomign figures)& was trying to make some decent fotos with it. what you think :D ?
( used a smartphone camera & a lamp xD )

Last edited:
Top Bottom