Destroyable Terrain

+
I would like for everything to be destructible if it was done right and looked right. Like Battlefield. Other wise, just windows, doors, cars, small buildings, walls, not to big,

to allow huge super everything destructables you have to sort of code the game around that me thinks, as you never know how players can glitch out or cheat through perticular aspects of teh game hence wise.

so i would say reasonable destruction stuffs, nothing major but enough to have fun.

one thing i always hated however in games with destruction were things like... okay i have a bfg... but i can't blow this wooden door down, why? yet that concrete wall was no problem.
I wan tto see an end to silly gameing like this because you have to follow a damn path or story part, either comit to your destruction or don't, thats all i ask really.

I would like for everything to be destructible if it was done right and looked right. Like Battlefield. Other wise, just windows, doors, cars, small buildings, walls, not to big,

The problem with everything being destructible in that manner is the fact it is a persistent world. I would love this capability, but the level of coding would be immense. In battlefield, you only need to code a few buildings. Imagine beefing that up to an entire, overcrowded city!

The problem with everything being destructible in that manner is the fact it is a persistent world. I would love this capability, but the level of coding would be immense. In battlefield, you only need to code a few buildings. Imagine beefing that up to an entire, overcrowded city!

I agree. It would be a nice feature, but it would also be extremely problematic. Being able to destroy a few doors and walls should be more than enough.

Of course you do.. It is an amazing movie.. And you have great taste my friend..

How funny would it be to watch another player, (via co-op,) punch a wall with their cheap, second-hand cyberarm only to see it get busted into bits on impact!

Top Bottom