Dev leaked info ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes people purposely spread made up things, to pressure Dev for doing things like what they wanted to. Not sure it is true or not, but that 50k lines is huge... Are they really scraping that?

Keanu meeting the dev could make sense if his recording was done in 2019. But devs working in office in early 2021 sound like bs
I'm not implying all of the provided "information" is BS but rather the source being who he claims to be sets off my BS detector big time.

For Keanu i actually believe that could have happened exactly as described. He is such a nice guy, i work in the movie industry and some colleagues just finished working with him on Matrix 4 and they have nothing but nice things to report about this guy.

If even the shortest phrase in the post is fake, it means that the entire post should be treated as fake. It is useful to approach such things with great suspicion.

If even the shortest phrase in the post is fake, it means that the entire post should be treated as fake. It is useful to approach such things with great suspicion.
I agree with you and im suspisious as well, but this guy usually post good info, the only thing that i can do is hope that is true, because sounds promissing.

Wow we really got to the point of relying on some internet posts and videos instead of actually having some info by CDPR itself.

I wouldn't be surprised if all of this turned out to be true, I'm talking about the cut content, not it being added later. The game feels like it's missing an entire game if you know what I mean. We were promised a multi-branching complex story, and what we got is a linear story with no player choices to speak of.

The question of cut content is moot as the evidence is literally everywhere in the game and if clever can be spotted in several storylines. That said I believe nothing coming from them until it's in the game. Been lied to enough regarding this title.

the idea that you could enter all those [LOCKED] rooms and loot is stupid, its really impossible to do that unless you want to COPY/PASTE 3 rooms a thousand times. There is literally thousands of [LOCKED] doors. Even big boy Rockstar Games is not capable to let you enter every door and every building

Maybe in far far future gaming will be like that, but with todays technology not possible.

This " leak " has actualy ton of promising things to come.

So If we assume this is truth and CDPR already have so many things mapped. Info about their plans should be officialy revealed this week. Why is that ? my logic tells me there is too much tension to keep this hidden from the public.
Every day matters. Promise of new content and the fact they not abandoning this game, is huge thing for new wave of potential sales. Even disappointed people would agree this game has huge potential.

CDRP should work on their communication, which is kind of poor at the moment. If this leak proves to be credible, than the faith in the company may be restored among the fans.
Post automatically merged:

the idea that you could enter all those [LOCKED] rooms and loot is stupid, its really impossible to do that unless you want to COPY/PASTE 3 rooms a thousand times. There is literally thousands of [LOCKED] doors. Even big boy Rockstar Games is not capable to let you enter every door and every building

Maybe in far far future gaming will be like that, but with todays technology not possible.

What are you talking about? There is absolutely nothing hard about having procedurally generated apartment interiors, if you had any basis of programing you would knew it. It is not like their are real spaces, just copies connected to the same environment, with slight modifications.

Last edited:
CDRP should work on their communication, which is kind of poor at the moment. If this leak proves to be credible, than the faith in the company may be restored among the fans.
Well, they were in vacation. I'm expecting this week they will have internal discussion before they communicate anything official.

It doesn't seems to fit their communication so far, they admitted the bugs and the problems on consols but never said anything about the game itself. In my opinion, if this leak is true they will never say "we will put back some content we cut from the game", they will wait until it's ready to be implemented in a DLC and present it as brand new content given for free, and it will work very well as most of the players are not really aware that the game were supposed to be way more than what we get.

Saying clearly "we had to cut content to meet the deadline but we are working hard to implement it in the game through the year" would be a really great thing for the fanbase, for the people waiting for this game for years, and it would restore a part of the trust that company lost among these players, but it could also have the opposite effect in a more public way, as the comapny would have to admit they made very bad choices only to be able to release the game before christmas. It's obvious, everyone can see it, but I don't think they will ever admit it.

I believe most things in that post. But that is only because most things make sense. Like yeah, of course they will continue to improve it and release DLC's that expand upon the base game. Now if it will be done by June? I thought we're done with silly promises and dates? This time it will be done when it's done.

I think at least the rumors about the rework of Johnny is true. Have you guys ever watched the official E3 gameplay trailer from 2018 carefully?

Jump to 8:33. The announcer clearly said: "The man, the myth Johnny Silverhand, been a year since he went on his last ride"

That is literal proof that in 2018 Johnny silverhand was a minor character in the background that died a year prior to the start of the game. So basically they decided to scrap all the main story content they had up to that point and focus more on a game based around keanus character.

I think at least the rumors about the rework of Johnny is true. Have you guys ever watched the official E3 gameplay trailer from 2018 carefully?

Jump to 8:33. The announcer clearly said: "The man, the myth Johnny silverhand, been a year since he went on his last ride"

That is literal proof that in 2018 Johnny silverhand was a minor character in the background that died a year prior to the start of the game. So basically they decided to scrap all the main story content they had up to that point and focus more on a game based around keanus character.
Yeah thats very old news but still good that someone else is paying attention as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom