Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly a lot of easy questions about quality vs. money.
I'd probably end up asking something about obligations to the end-user.
Something tells me that isn't a popular topic around here, though I could be wrong.

I'm sure this has already been answered, but how many face presets and body presets will there be for both female and male V? I like the defaults personally, but this was just on my mind.

ESRB isn't a government organization. They do not have the power to ban games, nor does a rating guarantee that it won't be banned.

Do you have examples to support M rated games being banned? Because the ESRB rating is what the government uses to determine things like that. They have no separate ratings agency of their own and it was in fact government pressure that led to the formation of the ESRB - with the resulting lessening of said pressure.

This feels somewhat like an agenda. Unless you have some evidence supporting a ban of 2077 in the US, please let it go.

Do you have examples to support M rated games being banned? Because the ESRB rating is what the government uses to determine things like that. They have no separate ratings agency of their own and it was in fact government pressure that led to the formation of the ESRB - with the resulting lessening of said pressure.

This feels somewhat like an agenda. Unless you have some evidence supporting a ban of 2077 in the US, please let it go.
Plus if it is going to be banned in any western country it would be Australia, if it survives there, it is smooth sailing in the US.

Plus if it is going to be banned in any western country it would be Australia, if it survives there, it is smooth sailing in the US.
People are going to freak over the genital customization. There will most certainly be calls for a ban, if not actual authorities looking into it.

I'd probably end up asking something about obligations to the end-user.
Something tells me that isn't a popular topic around here, though I could be wrong.
CDPR has made it clear, in single-player mode it's your game do whatever you want with it.
In multi-player tho there will have to be some "balance" and "fair play" restrictions.

Do you consider native Steam Controller API (SCAPI) support for Cyberpunk 2077?
I remember The Witcher 3 being "SC friendly" and was on Steam Controller video on Steam page :)
Another question, do you plan on adding official controller configurations on Steam on launch (even without SCAPI)? I'm asking because usually, they are pretty bad and for example won't use gyro - there's a whole video about it - Why Are Developer Configs So Bad?
On the other hand, there are community configurations that could completely change the way the game is played - for example, this Witcher 3 SC config.

I wonder if we play as hardcore corp guy, in the end can we be something like CEO of Militech ? That would be pretty cool i think.

So, will the game require a CPU with SSE4 or not? I don't really want to buy a new PC to replace my Mac Pro or a One X/Series X console
SSE4 is not really used in most games and it runs Witcher 2 and 3 very well

I wonder if we play as hardcore corp guy, in the end can we be something like CEO of Militech ? That would be pretty cool i think.
No. Corpo is just a background. We will not be able to join any particular faction. We may be able to ingratiate ourselves with the corporations but we will never join them. That goes against the entire idea of cyberpunk.

Hi, I would like to ask a question.

I preordered a Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's edition on zone 2. The thing is In the promotional picture there is the French language in it, which makes me wonder about the artbook and everything else inside will be English or French?

Attachments

• 62457786_427911827787789_2900892255420153856_n.jpg
    62457786_427911827787789_2900892255420153856_n.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 50
I have a few questions hopefully someone can answer:

Will we have forking quests with a failable branch?
Let me explain what i mean, in TW3 sometimes you could complete a quest by siding either with one person or the other. Rarely by siding with someone would complete said quest but leave a failed red mark on the other "possible" objective (siding with the other person). Nothing drove my completionist mindset more insane than seeing those red marks, i'm not sure if it was intentional or not but i hope we won't see that in Cyberpunk.
Quest pre-requisites fail quest instantly?
Same as above (i like to complete 100% of my games, please don't judge), sometimes exploring a part of the map before obtaining a quest could fail the quest instantly upon getting it.
Hard Mode and UI?
Will we be able to play in hard mode but without hiding the User Interface? I usually play at the hardest difficulty but i also don't want to miss parts of the game design.
Missable content?
Can we always backtrack on our steps and loot the rare weapon we missed the first time we went in an area or will we miss it forever?

I know these are very specific questions which might not have an answer until the game is out but i'm still hopeful.
Thank you for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom