Did heart of stones expand map

+
I have complete version on ps4 so I don't know this. Did heart of stones expansion expand map of velen / novigrad. Or did they add some new stuff on already existing locations?

Not a new region -- all of it takes place in Velen and Novigrad. I do believe some work was done to existing areas, but it's done in such a way that it appears like it was always there. (Blood and Wine adds the huge new area of Toussaint.)

Actually, yes, Hearts of Stone did extend the boundaries of the regions east and north of Novigrad. More content was added to areas of the map which had been inaccessible before.

Actually, yes, Hearts of Stone did extend the boundaries of the regions east and north of Novigrad. More content was added to areas of the map which had been inaccessible before.

I stand corrected. :censored: Mmmm-mm-m-mmm-MMm-mm... (*zzzZZZip*) :D I wasn't aware that those areas were new. Probably never actually went that way during my first playthrough. This game is so big...

The area to the far west of the map in the Novigrad area.

By the time I got the game, Hearts of Stone had already been released, I didn't even notice it was an addition for a good while.

Heart of Stones added this huge interesting fog-surrounded mansion with the spoon beast with some map-expansion to the west, some sewer-areas under Oxenfurt, and the interior of the auction house in Novigrad.

Top Bottom